Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys all seriously claim?

I guess if it was just flavor it would be ok, but I know you guys didn't full claim.

tbh I was the only person who claimed anything in my chat :myman:
You're always trusting though, if you did you're clearly town then. Scum zem would never do that.

Yeah, TAC is definitely Queen, then.
oh? I've been asbent for 4 months due to covid, whats going on?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
TAC is definitely suspicious.

I based my logic off the notion
realistically suspecting you
you hopped on a wagon that you pride yourself on not hopping on just 30 mins ago
I called it what it was
no reason to townread you off of that

the cards turned with an invest claim you bought into too easily
I dont think so buddy
nat and zara arent really aggressive in making this case the focal point of our lynch either
so uh I feel ok with where I read you at the moment.

lmao
I specifically implicated I didn't blindly buy into it. I'm not stupid my boy, conversely. It's still an element to add nonetheless, nothing more nothing less.

I specifically based off my logic over the notion that no one stepped their votes back and a long time passed. That makes up for the most compelling element I have to go for Fuji and now he also looks panicky as the cherry on top of the cake.

I also addressed someone else which is TAC, mr. scummy. I didn't like how he trusted me too easily when I claimed "I'm Town" yesterday. I think scums probably tend not to sus me too much assuming they are afraid of me messing with them out of spite according to a meme about my reactions, so the opposite is also suspicious to some extent. Trying to conquer my heart.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Status
Not open for further replies.