Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix are you scum? Your meta is off. You aren't pushing people as town usoop used to.
im town xd

dont rly have a defined town meta. my play depends on my mood and how busy i am

shud be obvious by now lol

i am looking at ur other reads im trying to figure out if there is something at play here or what. looks like ur trying to just create doubts everywhere

Emil

Certified Memelord
scum reading destroyer this game tbh, but idk how he rly plays as scum

feels more fluffy and less than normal which could be cuz of the sheer game size

i'd like to hear what ppl think about destroyer and beta

im not on the discord servers so rly cant make my own judgements properly yet and not sure who to follow or support

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
im town xd

dont rly have a defined town meta. my play depends on my mood and how busy i am

shud be obvious by now lol

i am looking at ur other reads im trying to figure out if there is something at play here or what. looks like ur trying to just create doubts everywhere
I have doubts coz I don't know who is town and scum. Isn't this obvious?

Also, I already have scum reads. We discussed during Blue Rose chat but before we go for it we need to be sure.

But it's quite convenient that usoop the great town leader is laying back and observing town go into chaos but isn't taking the lead like ususal. There is nothing that indicates you are town so I need more from you if you are one

Zemmi

GodMommie
This isn't concrete proof that tac is queen and even If Tac is queen then it doesn't directly hint at being scum. It's lot of guess work involved here.

We need more than this. But we will stick to what Blue rose decided.

@Light D Lamperouge @Zem @Zara @LANJI CUCKSMOKE why you didn't try to become captain.

@MangoSenpai same question for you. You also said TAC is town. You are very confident of tac being town. How can anyone be so confident just based on meta?

@Lindltaylor @Zara either of you isn't miller. Its possible both of you are lying or at least one of them. Tell me why should I believe your miller claim?

@Ekkologix are you scum? Your meta is off. You aren't pushing people as town usoop used to.
I don't work for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.