Status
Not open for further replies.
is bonbon a candy?

first of all obviously he commands a lot of attention in the beginning with his shameless campaign towards captain. now might be nai since he also claimed he was a huge yami black bull fan and going for it for that reason. however you could put this energy on the wolf side if more pings come out.

a lot of his early posts are fluff and all about his push towards being captain. he also has a fascination with zara. note that connection in the back of my head.

he mentions linds miller claim a few times. might be nothing but im not sure why you would come back to this a few times.

now one thing that does pique my interest a bit is that in post 2019 he kind of explains his views on lind and flower and why they might be sus and honestly ive kind of been feeling that way about those two as well so i guess that is kind of a townie point? he does seem wary of what flower is capable of.

when he logs back on near the captain picks he does seem legit frustrated he didnt get his black bulls because that was the whole reason he was campaigning. now wolf could easily still be legit frustrated but it makes me feel okay about him.

post 3742 is a good look for bonbon as well. i think he questions the nature of fujis wagon as being that perhaps they are going after captains something that i suggested in thread as well. i think he went after tac a bit after that as well. i dont have a lick of knowledge on flavor and why he and others know that tac is queens role and why thats wolf but he seems convinced. almost feels genuine.

theres a lot of other shit with how he questions people and follows his tac feeling in his last ten or so posts. i think theres enough hear for me to actually kind of like what i see from bonbon. looking at his team as well i think theres some question marks for me around cat and how aggressive she is being. perhaps shes role playing but there might be something there. jdb was also someone fuji suspected so picking players second and third that are a darkish shade of gray is a ping. but i think bonbon himself is okay for now and looking at his approach i think hell be able to take care of any wolves on his team.

@Fujishiro
Been feeling better about Bibon this phase but this is good stuff to keep for later if we ever need it.
are we in a regular forty eight day phase? not split day phases like hololive?
We're in a 48 hour phase.

are the lights on?

we have to first note that seventy five pages in he has not checked the thread or does not know whats going on. lets see if any future post contradicts that

well apparently linds review helped catch him up. good to know. doubt.

lots of interaction with ena early on. post 1512 1526 1538 which is actually when he votes for captains. post 1539 1614. for someone who hasnt read the game to just latch on to ena like that is interesting. with him also taking linds summary as gospel if you guys are into galaxy brain theories maybe ena lind and light are part of the same wolf team.

also replies to jdb on post 1617. considering jdb is also a player of question this is kind of pingy.

a couple of posts discussing which players would be wolf in this game for roles. not really sure how that is overly helpful unless someone is purposely role playing a wolfy character which would just be dumb. pinged for discussion that seems helpful to townies but really isnt. creating content. also with tac of all people.

there are some posts where he shows he paying attention to current game stuff. so it does seem like theres an effort to stay somewhat informed. take that as you will. probably nai.

lots of complaints about how many notifications he has and how much he hasnt read. for a guy that is trying to appear active in the thread he sure seems to talk a lot about how informed he is.

oh funny ive actually had an interaction with him already in this game. he tried to fish for my role by asking if i was ekko by using the zehaha laughter. might be nothing but this pings me in a weird way. in hololive both ena and lind who were wolves tried to buddy with me i think under the impression i was a newbie. now i have no prior experience with light so maybe he thinks im a newbie here and trying to do the same? kind of angle shooty i get it but this is a gut feeling ping to me.

post 1948 is an interesting one just because we know light has already established a narrative that he is somewhat uninformed. he seems to want to throw suss on yagoo and flower and at the same time slightly buddying with fuji. nat also called out his town read of fuji simply because fuji was active. now ive played with fuji a grand total of two times but this is a dude i know will be active no matter what he rolls.

in post 2314 he gives udell a town read for another kind of simple reason just like with fuji. there almost seems to be a pattern where he is just either making easy town reads on well known players or just throwing loose shade at people like flower. i think there is a lot of surface effort energy with his posts in attempt to look like he has presence but that really underneath the energy doesnt match.

theres also the fact the hes just completely disappeared in day one. maybe hes busy in real life and i get that but i have to take his absence into consideration based on all the other evidence. i actually think theres enough here to justify me placing a vote just like fuji asked.

vote lynch light

Status
Not open for further replies.