Status
Not open for further replies.
That is for me to decide in my own feelings, for I must admit I'm still waiting on Melon's explaination.

If we got nothing else concrete going forward, it will be wise to get rid of him
Absolutely not :kuzanope:

Melon only misjudged things yesterday because she's extremely jumpy in this spam, or she's scum OR she has a passive to act this way.

Either way TAC only concluded that Flowa was Marrymo because Clowna apparently said that she has a connection with the Queen role. (You gotta check this because I have her on ignore)

So I guess congrats, you found your player :king:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Absolutely not :kuzanope:

Melon only misjudged things yesterday because she's extremely jumpy in this spam, or she's scum OR she has a passive to act this way.

Either way TAC only concluded that Flowa was Marrymo because Clowna apparently said that she has a connection with the Queen role. (You gotta check this because I have her on ignore)

So I guess congrats, you found your player :king:
:quest:

That seems like a rather big jump from both players. Seems like a massive stretch there.

Regardless, if that is indeed the case it looks like clowns shouldn't die.

I hope someone checks the authenticity of this claim, we can't have TaC and Flower try and fly under the radar.

:quest:

That seems like a rather big jump from both players. Seems like a massive stretch there.

Regardless, if that is indeed the case it looks like clowns shouldn't die.

I hope someone checks the authenticity of this claim, we can't have TaC and Flower try and fly under the radar.
Marrymo is the only role Queen would be connected to, it isn't rocket science :milaugh:

Do you have any useful abilities
Well I'm town so I'm somewhat useful, yes

Ok, I've ISOed you in the previous game @The Destoryer

You did make a similar case on insomnia there. But the posts on Bonbon and Light are your biggest ones by far and now I have an even bigger feeling that you're overcompensating
weird this is the angle that you have an issue with. i mean do you disagree with either of my cases or just that it seems like im trying too hard? also i had some cases just like this last game but they might have been in the left chat. i think my cases against flower and fuji were quite large as well.

interesting you straight up ignored me saying it felt like youve changed a bit from last game.

weird this is the angle that you have an issue with. i mean do you disagree with either of my cases or just that it seems like im trying too hard? also i had some cases just like this last game but they might have been in the left chat. i think my cases against flower and fuji were quite large as well.

interesting you straight up ignored me saying it felt like youve changed a bit from last game.
I think you're trying too hard, which makes you look guiltier. I only skimmed it

I told you I barely read the game :few:

I think you're trying too hard, which makes you look guiltier. I only skimmed it

I told you I barely read the game :few:
i dont know i tried pretty fucking hard last game. werent you killed early on? not sure how you would be able to be an accurate judge on my overall activity for that game.

well that makes it even more suspicious then. youve only skimmed the game yet my cases after being promoted by fuji to do have stuck out to you as a sign that im overcompensating. doesnt this kind of feel like you trying to attach some lazy wolf hunting here?

i dont know i tried pretty fucking hard last game. werent you killed early on? not sure how you would be able to be an accurate judge on my overall activity for that game.

well that makes it even more suspicious then. youve only skimmed the game yet my cases after being promoted by fuji to do have stuck out to you as a sign that im overcompensating. doesnt this kind of feel like you trying to attach some lazy wolf hunting here?
I ISOd you though. And trust me I looked into every one of your posts. But if you say you did more in the pm, I guess I'll just wait and judge you from here.

Huh? It ain't that deep :milaugh: I felt like it was overcompensating and I said so. And the previous game didn't change my mind

i just dont really believe that someone who honestly paid attention to the hololive game and saw me play can actually think that i have exhibited more effort so far in this game than that one. that just feels like twisting a narrative and trying to paint me in a bad light.

i just dont really believe that someone who honestly paid attention to the hololive game and saw me play can actually think that i have exhibited more effort so far in this game than that one. that just feels like twisting a narrative and trying to paint me in a bad light.
Don't go OMGUSing now!

And my point remains a fact: these are the two single biggest posts you've made. That screams overcompensating

But of course we can agree to disagree, I won't vote you just based on this.

I ISOd you though. And trust me I looked into every one of your posts. But if you say you did more in the pm, I guess I'll just wait and judge you from here.

Huh? It ain't that deep :milaugh: I felt like it was overcompensating and I said so. And the previous game didn't change my mind
so youve skimmed this game and havent shown much of an effort to read it but youve somehow put in the time to go through my three hundred and seventy four posts from last game just to tell me that im putting more effort into this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.