Status
Not open for further replies.
No need, because it's 3 paragraphs against 12 paragraphs. And that's accurate

I'm just letting you know why you would be on my suspect list. I dunno why you're so hung up on it, is it pride or something?
whats with the insults now? for you to come at me for the reason you did is simply bad and i need to call it out. its nice that someone like flower is around and can call it out but i cant rely on others to point out what is suspicious behavior. you can say omgus all you want but a reach is a reach.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Your Beta to Beta fun is amusing but :milaugh:

Can I ask you for your scumreads real quick? Just name em
Yeah

Fujishiro = I still am wrapping my head over that voting pattern. I think this is a lynch that potentially wields a very high informational output whether or not Fuji is scum, the odds are probably rather good anyway.

TAC = Stole members as captain from other pre-set combinations of choices and I didn't like how he trusted me so soon just because I typed that I was Town. I think Scum Players usually tend not to sus me too much because they might be afraid I mess with them out of spite, the other way around is also suspicious for a matter of deductive extrapolation.

I don't like how Ena thinks I'm confirmed scum, that's just.... silly.

I also think that LANJI was presumably prominently defending Fuji in that his captain rather than sussing me and accusing me for my choices genuinely.

I also have a similar problem with Hayumi. When they called me out earlier in the phase. I think they were focusing on me specifically unrightfully.

whats with the insults now? for you to come at me for the reason you did is simply bad and i need to call it out. its nice that someone like flower is around and can call it out but i cant rely on others to point out what is suspicious behavior. you can say omgus all you want but a reach is a reach.
What insults LOL

Dude I'm just saying my thoughts, I didn't say LET'S LYNCH HIM THIS INSTANT :milaugh:

Don't panic.

also nat lets assume you are right for a second. what is my wolf motive for overcompensating? i am on a team with fuji lanji and flower three strong players who all happen to vouch for me right now. wouldnt it make sense to just let that ride out instead of trying even harder to prove myself?

Yeah

Fujishiro = I still am wrapping my head over that voting pattern. I think this is a lynch that potentially wields a very high informational output whether or not Fuji is scum, the odds are probably rather good anyway.

TAC = Stole members as captain from other pre-set combinations of choices and I didn't like how he trusted me so soon just because I typed that I was Town. I think Scum Players usually tend not to sus me too much because they might be afraid I mess with them out of spite, the other way around is also suspicious for a matter of deductive extrapolation.

I don't like how Ena thinks I'm confirmed scum, that's just.... silly.

I also think that LANJI was presumably prominently defending Fuji in that his captain rather than sussing me and accusing me for my choices genuinely.

I also have a similar problem with Hayumi. When they called me out earlier in the phase. I think they were focusing on me specifically unrightfully.
Can you not hyperfocus on TACy in one single game :jordamas:

So, basically you're suspecting everyone who suspects you

Why does Queen think you're confirmed scum?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Finalbeta your input?

I'm good with an Einstein lynch but I need to wait a bit before I move on
You are good with lots of lynches this game.

You are fine with fuji Lynch (apparent from your initial vote) then mine, then beta and now what??

But at the same time you sidelining zara who is literally all over the place and mango who is piggy bagging you.

Don't know how people see you as town coz you clearly aren't. You are clearly have selfish motives which you are putting over town.

You gotta go

You are good with lots of lynches this game.

You are fine with fuji Lynch (apparent from your initial vote) then mine, then beta and now what??

But at the same time you sidelining zara who is literally all over the place and mango who is piggy bagging you.

Don't know how people see you as town coz you clearly aren't. You are clearly have selfish motives which you are putting over town.

You gotta go
You however are barking on the wrong tree, so either you are truly that blind, or you're scum

like on one hand nat is accusing me of being wolf because im overcompensating but then earlier on ekko accused me of being wolf for tunneling beta and fluffing on certain things. i understand that suss is natural in mafia but i just need to know if i am trying too hard right now or not enough.

That post was not meant for you so I don't know why you felt the need to be so defensive to jump in
Because I think your logic is terrible

There's no reason not to be okay with multiple lynches, there's 31 players! Are you rrrrrreally okay just with one?

And secondly Lara is just a massive troll who's also an indie and you should all collectively stop listening to him. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.