Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Because I think your logic is terrible

There's no reason not to be okay with multiple lynches, there's 31 players! Are you rrrrrreally okay just with one?

And secondly Lara is just a massive troll who's also an indie and you should all collectively stop listening to him. :milaugh:
Are you TAC?

If you gonna answer for him then why is even he playing?

Did crimson lion nominated you for their spokeperson?

Don't jump in when questions aren't meant for you. ... l

It just comes off as the one allegation got to your head, even if that might not have been the case, it really feels like this.
So I gotta say I'm now a bit weary of you
its not really the allegation that got to me but the reason for the allegation. shouldnt i call out bad play when i see it especially if it is about me? also I am sixty pages behind and am just responding to what i can which happens to be nat at the moment.

Are you TAC?

If you gonna answer for him then why is even he playing?

Did crimson lion nominated you for their spokeperson?

Don't jump in when questions aren't meant for you. ... l
Eh? I'm talking to YOU about YOUR logic. Because THAT is making me suspicious of YOU. Are you not going to answer any of it?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
its not really the allegation that got to me but the reason for the allegation. shouldnt i call out bad play when i see it especially if it is about me? also I am sixty pages behind and am just responding to what i can which happens to be nat at the moment.
I don't know, it feels superficial, Mafia in many ways is a battle of wits

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I hate this song! Thanks Zem, your music taste is 50/50

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why is there a billion tags in the span of a mere 10 hours?

5 different events, uncounted for missions, and 80 additional pages?

Even my massive brain can barely keep track of this magnitude.

:choppawhat:

Hmm, must be that scums are trying to scrabble and confuse me on my road of conquest.
I have not caught up and I’m not in the mood to right now.

But this post already proves Marimo is MVP of the game for me. Oh also, lock him as Town!

This is top class entertainment

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Eh? I'm talking to YOU about YOUR logic. Because THAT is making me suspicious of YOU. Are you not going to answer any of it?
You can sus me all you want but there is way you move forward with lynches.

Having multiple lynches and swiftly changing your stance as need arises is scummy play. Having multiple lynches is often a good way to create playa salad and throw town into confusion.

This become more scummy when all you have is Lynch target but no case to base them upon. Tac is playing like this.

You are experienced player to understand this logic which somehow you are refusing to.

Is your loyalty to crimson lion more important than town?

Status
Not open for further replies.