Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango is scummy. He is piggy backing tAc. Tac sussed me and mango casted vote on me.

He is fully confident that TAC is town which I don't think anyone can unless they know something which a town shouldn't.

As far as flower is concerned I already said that I find it weird that she didn't fight for being captain.

In throne of lies, she literally fought kiwi to become king. She always take charge. So I felt weird that this time she didn't even care to become captain. Flowa isn't the one to follow someone. She likes to lead.

The same holds true for those who are experienced players and often take charge like light and lind

Anyway, I have to read the thread
You got the order wrong there my man, I asked TAC because I already was weary of you, I asked TAC for his opinion since I thought maybe I was just biased. So no, good try though.

Also yes, I'm playing with TAC cus he's in my towncore

Mango is scummy. He is piggy backing tAc. Tac sussed me and mango casted vote on me.

He is fully confident that TAC is town which I don't think anyone can unless they know something which a town shouldn't.

As far as flower is concerned I already said that I find it weird that she didn't fight for being captain.

In throne of lies, she literally fought kiwi to become king. She always take charge. So I felt weird that this time she didn't even care to become captain. Flowa isn't the one to follow someone. She likes to lead.

The same holds true for those who are experienced players and often take charge like light and lind

I don't want to lead anymore. The King was just because I was a confirmed Butler when the voting started and making me King was a good way to ensure BD has a strong role. I also suspected Kiwi and she had the second most votes by then and I didn't want another potential evil King.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You got the order wrong there my man, I asked TAC because I already was weary of you, I asked TAC for his opinion since I thought maybe I was just biased. So no, good try though.

Also yes, I'm playing with TAC cus he's in my towncore
If you were weary of me then why you didn't poised any question to me before I started sussing you?

If you already sussed me then why you hold yourself coming at me until I initiated sus against you coz the first time you quoted me with a sus is only after I raised sus on you.

You're wrong, sometimes people have good intuition: I know it's hard to believe but it's true

Last game I got shot because I knew Usopp is going to flip town, just based on reads :josad:

Imagine if some of us cleared people when we're scum and they're town. That would be hella bad play. You are using your own logic for people who are vastly different than you. Nottttt everyone plays like that

Well she already claimed so that kinda aligns with her play, but is she screaming being confirmed town yet? :gokulaugh:

Light is indeed nowhere to be found, don't know what to think of Lind

Reborn

I don't want to lead anymore. The King was just because I was a confirmed Butler when the voting started and making me King was a good way to ensure BD has a strong role. I also suspected Kiwi and she had the second most votes by then and I didn't want another potential evil King.
What you think about lind and light and tac?

Reborn

You're wrong, sometimes people have good intuition: I know it's hard to believe but it's true

Last game I got shot because I knew Usopp is going to flip town, just based on reads :josad:

Imagine if some of us cleared people when we're scum and they're town. That would be hella bad play. You are using your own logic for people who are vastly different than you. Nottttt everyone plays like that

Well she already claimed so that kinda aligns with her play, but is she screaming being confirmed town yet? :gokulaugh:

Light is indeed nowhere to be found, don't know what to think of Lind
I could be wrong about my reads but that's how I am reading them.

To me they stirke weird and scummy. That's it. You won't change my opinion. Only they can by their posts.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If you were weary of me then why you didn't poised any question to me before I started sussing you?

If you already sussed me then why you hold yourself coming at me until I initiated sus against you coz the first time you quoted me with a sus is only after I raised sus on you.
Because it was your line of questioning and empty posts that made me weary of you in the first place.
I was a bit biased before that because I wanted to spite lynch you as you won the popularity vote lol, you asked me 1 question and called it a day, and you claim you made your questionings already. Yeah sure, technically speaking. So I turned to TAC, my towncore and asked him what he thought, and his thoughts aligned with mine, so I trusted his guts on it.
Why would I vote you if there was no will of my own in it?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I feel like his role could be more like a Jester.
have you ever seen the process of creating a mafia players role? alot is taken into account, dont forget drago has a list of how much a player is winning, how much MVP they are getting and such, they know at times more about you than you do about yourself. A jester is possible, but after rethinking...I lean town based on flavour. He himself is scummy but gets always a pass. So if he were town he would somehow have something to do with luckmanipulation because luck and the use scum has from him determines how long he stays in the game.

Reborn

Because it was your line of questioning and empty posts that made me weary of you in the first place.
Elaborate on this ^^ please don't come up with D0 posts

So I turned to TAC, my towncore and asked him what he thought, and his thoughts aligned with mine, so I trusted his guts on it.
Why would I vote you if there was no will of my own in it?
Why TAc is your town core?

Also, give me your scum reads apart from me?

Also, I will reply to your post after I will read thread now.

have you ever seen the process of creating a mafia players role? alot is taken into account, dont forget drago has a list of how much a player is winning, how much MVP they are getting and such, they know at times more about you than you do about yourself. A jester is possible, but after rethinking...I lean town based on flavour. He himself is scummy but gets always a pass. So if he were town he would somehow have something to do with luckmanipulation because luck and the use scum has from him determines how long he stays in the game.
Well, I guess not lmao. But think you might be right here.

All I know, whoever has my role needs to go asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.