Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
@Zem :josad: I see I see, has the role you currently hold been speculated already? chatting from the gen thread was an ability Gawr Gura had in the weeb game, I haven't seen this somewhere else for now

TAC you are over posting and I beginning to doubt your alignment. Half of what you say is fluff that I cannot do anything with. Fuji same with you, right before I went to bed you claim that you will be leaving. Hunting Light is fine but you guys probably created 50 pages of content of absolutely nothing. If you guys are actually saying something worthwhile then maybe people wouldn't have an issue catching up. So after excessively spamming you are voting for Light when Finalbeta is clearly scum.

Also Bon bon I don't really buy into your overly paranoid play. You are susing people for good reasons with the captain situation but your reads stop dead in their tracks. Vague reads just make me side eye :seriously:
highly doubt u r xd
Juilet is town, your play is scummy and lazy. The most trusted players in the Bulls aside from myself are Juilet and Missy. Stop asking players if they are town and ask questions that will actually make them give away their alignment. You are not town. Normally randomly going after people is great but your methodology clearly indicates that are not helping.

I have not forgotten you transgression against me you ningen.

Finish reading 1 page and 5 more pages appear :few:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yo. I am sorry, I am just here to let you know I have to sub out for personal reasons that are health connected. I might have to spend some time in the hospital. Wish you all a good game, and more importantly to stay safe.

I've asked our Admin to ban me or place me in Udon so I guess I'll see you guys later, hopefully. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.