Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Nat was wrong, tbh. I mean if she found something off about Destroyer, meta wise or whatever, It's worth calling out. Destroyer misread my post last day phase as well, which kinda pinged me too.

Anyway, Nat defending TAC makes me think she's town actually.

Reborn vs TAC, well TAC does seem more townie to me than reborn at the moment. I've actually liked the technique TAC tried at the beginning with the votes.
What technique?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango imma come right out and say it. I don't trust you. I know Missy wanted us to trust each other but this list tells me you possess too much information. I appreciate this post because you ratted out your scum buddies here. Hayumi is town and I want FinalBeta resolve today before he starts shooting everyone that sus him. I like Hayumi because of how elated he was at seemingly rolling town as he was not town in any games here. Not to mention he went after Beta for the same reason I scum read him.
I don't see the TMI in here lol, I didn't know a rainbow was a dead giveaway to anything, especially with how low effort I'm doing, the list is purely based off impressions and guesswork. But ok, let's say I am scum like you say I am, who did I rat out in which case?
Or do you mean to say everyone I put in town is my scumbuddies?

Do you have a passive about constantly dipping :milaugh:
Nah my passive states that I should swerve Nat at all cost.

I don't see the TMI in here lol, I didn't know a rainbow was a dead giveaway to anything, especially with how low effort I'm doing, the list is purely based off impressions and guesswork. But ok, let's say I am scum like you say I am, who did I rat out in which case?
Or do you mean to say everyone I put in town is my scumbuddies?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
GONNA PUMP YOUR SCRAWNY ASS UP AND SEND YOU INTO THE HEART OF THE BEAST, SCUM WILL RUE THE DAY LIND DECIDED TO GET
S H R E D D E D :steef::kata:
i want to join
Your gym equipment better be the best one around, we got VIP Queen coming in. My captain and I only pay for the best service!

Coming in and voting Fuji and adding weight to their votes by saying they made an investigation.

It was a good idea because it really let you see how players would react to it. Players would only stick on to their beliefs about a player's alignment over a mechanical result if that known belief is TMI. Usually scum indicative.

I think they tried to get the train going as soon as the day phase began and that was pretty good imo.

Your gym equipment better be the best one around, we got VIP Queen coming in. My captain and I only pay for the best service!

Coming in and voting Fuji and adding weight to their votes by saying they made an investigation.

It was a good idea because it really let you see how players would react to it. Players would only stick on to their beliefs about a player's alignment over a mechanical result if that known belief is TMI. Usually scum indicative.

I think they tried to get the train going as soon as the day phase began and that was pretty good imo.
I don't see how that is a Town thing to do when it was obvious they got no results. It was N0 and only a few actions could be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.