Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You're kinda posting, but I'm not feeling your presence this game at all.
Well, idk, bad timings I guess,
You're kinda posting, but I'm not feeling your presence this game at all.
Yeah, idk, I've not really been able to sit down and play the game very much yet. I'm kinda just here, hehe.

I'm at work now too though, so kinda just reading and not really playing that much either, haha

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I've explained it many times before, you can check my more in depth explanation. He acknowledged he met his post quota, said to look into ekko if he didn't remove his vote. It felt like a good time to get more info on him.

I thought you were gonna give some reads? Why do you keep pushing back.

Well maybe you skipped it buut I asked TAC to vote me for something that may clear him yet he refused, unlike Zara.

By the way just letting you know that his iso on beta (early on) was pretty huge as well and.... Fuji's been asking him to do them... The light and bonbon ones, after he saw his beta iso, which if iirc Fuji also asked him to do, so you are missing a lot of information. Not only that but Dest brings up a good point: why did you read all his posts from last game, yet you are too lazy to read this game? It doesn't make any sense.
Hmmm could you point me towards that post?

:cheers:

TaC seems worse and worse rn. He's beginning to unravel, as if he's at the end of entropy.

Status
Not open for further replies.