Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Alright, I know I'm long overdue but here's the read list, darling.

ScumWolf - I wouldn't mind lynching Wolfy. He loves setting things on fire and he's banning players to the shadow realm. Honestly, indies can only be fully trusted once confirmed. Also, it's very convenient that Wolfy has to kill one scum before day 3 or else he loses.

Fridge 2.0 - I think this Fridge is either an Indie or town. It's hard to say based on activity, but content wise he seems to have the strongest case against Beta and BonBon. I think his read of Light is more so on Meta. From my chat with Light in the disc server, Light seemed town.

Freddy "Queen" Mercury - My captain and town.

Simpji - null, but I think he can be town.

POT69 - I have a town read on him currently.

QueenTACy - A town lean. He seems good to me so far.

Father - He seems on the fence this game. But he might just be busy and like he said, he's going off of gut feeling or something with BonBon.

WaterMELON_Sugar - She seems jumpy this game, very jumpy. She went after Udell last phase for not defending himself and was quite quick to jump on TAC as well. Not sure where I stand with melon, but she could be scum.

Pinocchio - Our beloved King, I honestly don't see him as town completely, but we have to see more from him. He said he doesn't do his best in these big games at the early stages, so either we wait for him to get into this or investigate him.

AweZem - Town

Lara Croft - Bisorami bear, enough said.

Law's biggest hater - Town lean.

Beta's valentine - Town lean.
Oh you're right I am here!

WOOH

like on one hand nat is accusing me of being wolf because im overcompensating but then earlier on ekko accused me of being wolf for tunneling beta and fluffing on certain things. i understand that suss is natural in mafia but i just need to know if i am trying too hard right now or not enough.
dont focus too much on the nat case

sometimes you just have to stick to your game
the more defensive you get on this
the more folks will think there's something there.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Hmm why would krogothwolf confess something of this caliber had he been scummier than a Neutral Indie..... looks so dumb for a player of his caliber even in a WIFOM situation as he would presumably acknowledge the massive entity of what he is risking by doing so and the scummier he is the worst the move is even if he thought about WIFOM probably. As I said he should be aware of what he is goin through with this.

Perhaps he is indeed not a Mafia player. And perhaps some of these voters are only looking to gain a tempo by lynching him.

Status
Not open for further replies.