Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm why would krogothwolf confess something of this caliber had he been scummier than a Neutral Indie..... looks so dumb for a player of his caliber even in a WIFOM situation as he would presumably acknowledge the massive entity of what he is risking by doing so and the scummier he is the worst the move is even if he thought about WIFOM probably. As I said he should be aware of what he is goin through with this.

Perhaps he is indeed not a Mafia player. And perhaps some of these voters are only looking to gain a tempo by lynching him.
Or perhaps you're part of his team and defending your GF right now.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
jew and queen are clearly masons

queen cried about this for 20 pages
I don't think they are masons. Previously when you confessed to being Melon, Queen said she wanted to protect you and then when JDB came out, she needed to protect him.

She didn't know JDB was Melon before that. That's why she lost an ability apparently.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Or perhaps you're part of his team and defending your GF right now.
I mean if you think krogothwolf is so asinine to prove so detrimental to his whole team with this low move that I can spot from a mile as a weak Gambit and simply dumb even if WIFOM is factored because the result is clear.. very risky.. no matter what...

I seriously doubt he would come up with it as Mafia. It's basically game throwing for a player of his level.

This looks like an excuse. Wanting me resolved fearing I will shoot the ones who sussed me. Are you perhaps a scum afraid someone who sussed me will get hit?

I hope you are just genuinely afraid of that false meme.
:pepecorn:
@Udell gimme a read list, please.
Eyeshield 21
Sun Ken rock
Kingdom
Sakura Syndrome

Threw in some different genres. Enjoy reading them.

Status
Not open for further replies.