Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
He only got more audacious when he believed his scum team was winning, he was tame early one.
TBH I'm always a slow starter, D1 is my worst time anyway. And I've also not have had real time to sit down and invest myself in this game, that's why I'm coasting. I'll make an attempt to do some solving soon though.

@Flower the same for you girl, we got more than 24h, we’re not gonna let our votes sit on a confirmed indie that long. Let’s pressure others.

I want to vote Midnight, Lanji brought up a good point in that he was fishing for info early on and that’s basically all he did. He’s easy to peg as town so let’s pressure him to verify him.
@Hayumi @Flower @Yagoo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @The Destoryer .

@Ena mind joining in too? As I said we can go back to Kro, I’m not letting him go after what he did to my role.

@Flower the same for you girl, we got more than 24h, we’re not gonna let our votes sit on a confirmed indie that long. Let’s pressure others.

I want to vote Midnight, Lanji brought up a good point in that he was fishing for info early on and that’s basically all he did. He’s easy to peg as town so let’s pressure him to verify him.

@Ena mind joining in too? As I said we can go back to Kro, I’m not letting him go after what he did to my role.
Bitter as well?

No objections here captain.

[Vote Lynch Midnight]

Status
Not open for further replies.