Speculations Sanji vs Queen General Thread

Do you believe that Sanji is going to defeat Queen this arc

• Yes

Votes: 94 75.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters
At this point Sanji vs King seems to be the strongest theory out of the calamities.

Both play that strategist role in their crew, both fly with fire based techniques, Sanji embarrassed king by freeing Momo from king, I feel like if King sees Sanji again he won’t be able to hold himself from trying to fight him.

Zoro is the one dealing with Queen right now.
Clown

Oh would you look at that?!
Sanji facing Queen like any sane Sanji fan and honest Zoro fan saw. Instead we had losers in this forum saying Sanji wouldn’t face Queen, “SaNJI nOT CalAMiTy LEveL”. I told you all it would be Sanji vs Queen about a year ago. Lol and now the same people are pushing the Sanji won’t face Queen a lone agenda to save face. XDrake and Apoo Lol. Even though XDrake had his thumb up his ass when Chopper was getting beaten. Despite the fact Apoo and Drake started their fight
:suresure::suresure:
And lol to all those who thought Jimbei was stronger than Sanji.”fish fingers” can get the poor mans version of Lucci. Lol at anybody thinking he is going to fight Jack.
:choppawhat::choppawhat::beckmoji::kata::funky::funky:

Oh would you look at that?!
Sanji facing Queen like any sane Sanji fan and honest Zoro fan saw. Instead we had losers in this forum saying Sanji wouldn’t face Queen, “SaNJI nOT CalAMiTy LEveL”. I told you all it would be Sanji vs Queen about a year ago. Lol and now the same people are pushing the Sanji won’t face Queen a lone agenda to save face. XDrake and Apoo Lol. Even though XDrake had his thumb up his ass when Chopper was getting beaten. Despite the fact Apoo and Drake started their fight
:suresure::suresure:
And lol to all those who thought Jimbei was stronger than Sanji.”fish fingers” can get the poor mans version of Lucci. Lol at anybody thinking he is going to fight Jack.
:choppawhat::choppawhat::beckmoji::kata::funky::funky:
Jinbeis gonna fight Jack. Sanji fighting Queen was more obvious than his hair being Yellow

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Should have told that to the Zbois. :choppawhat:And no Jimbe is not fighting Jack. Jack’s already got an opponent Inu. And Inu in Sulong is far stronger than Fish fingers.
:milaugh:
Jinbei>>queen\jack\sanji or inu in sulong
Post automatically merged:

Jinbeis gonna fight Jack. Sanji fighting Queen was more obvious than his hair being Yellow
Nope wsw is stronger than jack, Jinbei will fight against king

"Soo been inactive for a day from the forum. I actually was reading baratie (now on Arlong Park) and I noticed something that may be recalled by sanji in this fight with Queen, so Zeff utters certain words after telling sanji to perceive how a man with rigid Goals perseveres through the odds against em in a battle (as luffy pummels Don krieg whilst tanking everything he threw at him) , "Even a man bristling with powerful weapons can be skewered by the spear of blind grit" (grit =courage)

These words were directed to sanji for him ponder upon them, zeff goes on to say "i know a fool myself who's chewing of off the spear for no good reason"
ZEFF says this to sanji, indirectly suggesting that sanji has the same spear of grit and resolve and a patent rigid goal in mind but he's subduing it for no good reason by staying at baratie.
THIS scenario is a key moment that can be recalled into onigashima as Don krieg and Queen share alot in common as combatants and antagonists , they both have inbuilt arsenals and tricks and remarkable durability, with their narcissistic and condescending demeanor towards they foes (luffy and sanji)

IF Queen is the description of "Bristling with powerful weapons" like Krieg was, then sanji can be symbolized as "A spear of blind grit" like luffy, who fought against krieg, was. If it goes the way i think this fight would then.. All Blue would be a factor of the fight and the reason for Sanji's blind grit.. like zeff puts it
and surely like zeff says "grit counts more than steel"
indicating that no matter tricks and firepower, girt always counts..and sanji will be the one enacting his "spear of blind grit"and not the one observing in awe to someone with resolve forging against the odds like he did in baratie when he observed luffy's resolve or" blind grit"

This match will be a 1v1 completely i wisshh ..and sanji Would be roughed up after the match but.. will single handedly take it.. as queen would hype his arsenal up paralleling to don krieg's way of boasting his arsenal... So this would be a major win for sanji.. and a major recall and development.
"
good work. every time ı read barathie ı found sometihng different.
Post automatically merged:

Guys , just throw ignore list some of ass brain.

You and your Sanji will be YC1 eos should take the L like men.
Mate he’s acting like he is the most scientific and knowledgeable person here, but still believes Sanji after beating Queen will only be YC1 level. So what Sanji grows 5% whilst Luffy and the rest of the crew double their strength?? He pulled the same crap as well when he tried to convince us he was a Sanji fan despite constantly claiming that Sanji was not strong enough to face Queen.

Mate he’s acting like he is the most scientific and knowledgeable person here, but still believes Sanji after beating Queen will only be YC1 level. So what Sanji grows 5% whilst Luffy and the rest of the crew double their strength?? He pulled the same crap as well when he tried to convince us he was a Sanji fan despite constantly claiming that Sanji was not strong enough to face Queen.
After it's become clear Sanji vs a Calamity is guaranteed they are now changing goal posts to Sanji will get help from Drake to defeat Queen. It's pathetic to be honest.

I doubt Sanji will get any assistance in this fight going forward (though it wouldn't be impossible). He told Chopper that he'd handle the dino and he's been doing exactly that. Queen went hybrid, regardless of the reasons, before Sanji put on his Raid Suit and if Queen has awakening, Sanji still has Hell's Memories.

I think Sanji has this fight in the bag. It'll be high difficulty at the worst, no lower than mid-difficulty though and I doubt it'll be that easy. Queen's either the strongest or second strongest opponent Sanji's encountered 1v1 in the New World so I expect it to be a tiring and gruesome battle but he's gonna handle it just fine.

Unless of course Izo or the Kappa interfere which would suck but I'mbracing myself for that. I'm not worried about X Drake who's arc fight is against Apoo or Apoo who has yet to make the decisive choice to switch sides and instead feels he can only simply continue to follow the Beast Pirates despite them outright attempting to murder him. Even if Izo or the Kappa interfere, Sanji will do most of the work.