Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Definitely. A Townie wouldn't prevent us from talking. If I had such an ability as Town I would only use it if I wanted to protect Town from night actions. But the timing and all was scum af.
Agreed!!

It can't be townie ability. Skipping day phase is detrimental to town especially when we had more than 24 hours left for discussion.

Its more likely a scum doing

Well as I previously stated I don't like Mango. I think he gave away himself with that huge read list. It bothered me particularly because he labeled Yagoo scum when he hadn't posted D1 up until his post. Which meant he labeled Yagoo scum based on his D0 posts. I found that interesting because Mango hadn't mentioned that in our chat, when Missy asked him. He mostly fluff with cat gifs which distracted our lovely captain who was being proactive by asking everyone for their reads.

Midnight - I don't know. He never does anything and so I never trust me. Everyone else besides midnight and Mango are town in black bulls

Finalbeta - scum. I explained earlier

Zara - Scum as well

TAC - Leaning scum

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Perhaps not T-Pein and TKOTS.

Zara, Nat and TAC are scummy af.
Tac is scummy as I was arguing since D1.

Zara is loose cannon. He can flip anyway.

But I thought about Nat calling out destroyer by saying I isoed your last game posts and it doesn't match with your this game meta or something like that

I mean ask yourself a question why would a scum would come out of her comfort zone with such bad reasoning to portray someone as scummy?

Also apparently TAC's post wasn't off-topic enough to our beloved hosts but was considered spam, so he got RC'd instead :D

Also think on this before lynching me, really. You know what not to do in the thread to not get warned. Just behave and nothing bad can happen to you guys. Really, it just keeps the game more civil then :D

Don't you agree @Fujishiro (Also your ability should have been restored, that was a night action we misread and since no night actions you should be fine right?)

Well as I previously stated I don't like Mango. I think he gave away himself with that huge read list. It bothered me particularly because he labeled Yagoo scum when he hadn't posted D1 up until his post. Which meant he labeled Yagoo scum based on his D0 posts. I found that interesting because Mango hadn't mentioned that in our chat, when Missy asked him. He mostly fluff with cat gifs which distracted our lovely captain who was being proactive by asking everyone for their reads.
This is very interesting, tagging @MangoSenpai because I’m curious how he’ll reply to this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
not everyone can post and lynch and night so wanted to make sure we decide our 2 wagons before hand during the day

zara stop open wolfing fam

Status
Not open for further replies.