Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Destoryer @Hayumi Did you guys really not read everything from day 1? On day 1 I was 40 pages behind and I managed to catch up during the night skip and that should have given you both plenty of time to catch up. For me the day ended in the morning at my place and day 2 started the next day in the evening.
the phase got skipped friday night for me when i was out. woke up saturday morning and was a hundred pages behind which was a bit daunting considering a literally just got voted out in hololive. went out saturday night and then i was dead today. ive asked my team to catch me up and if anyone else wants to recap me thats fine. i dont think theres nothing isoing a few players quickly wouldnt tell me if i really needed to know something about a player.

i know that krogo is the right lynch today and i know whats going on there. personally i need to iso the rest of betas post because i was sussing him earlier. im going to iso nat as well because our exchange left me feeling not great. ive isoed light and think that his slot is a bit iffy. i also isoed reborn and i feel good about him. im hoping i can stay caught up now but i think isos will be the way i have to play this game.

u didnt get my point

you went from screeching like a banshee that tac is scum because he’s queen

to then wanting me dead

to then wanting nat dead

then wanting krogo dead

now beta and lind are on your radar

at this point it sounds like you dont care who dies 💀

which goes back to my original question, you sure you’re town?

this Paranoia from her actually makes me think she is
tbh

@The Destoryer @Hayumi Did you guys really not read everything from day 1? On day 1 I was 40 pages behind and I managed to catch up during the night skip and that should have given you both plenty of time to catch up. For me the day ended in the morning at my place and day 2 started the next day in the evening.
Oh no, I read almost all of day one lmao. I meant I haven’t caught up to anything said within the past 4 hours. But I’m currently almost done with that as well.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I hope to make you proud Mango Classic!

Krogo gave me 3 warning points last dayphase, the hosts only pmed me after the phase ended though so I guess they forgot.

@Melontonin @Lindltaylor

you two asked me to vote for you in order to activate the ability. I complied. Any updates?

vote lynch krogo
Since night was skipped I didn't get to do anything.

@Lindltaylor are you indie? Also how were you able to use actions when the cycle was skimmed
I'm 100% town! Trust in super mario. I have yet to use even 20% of my power!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm not opposed to lynching Krogo, and Krogo being strictAL and ending the day phase early could be a possibility. Also, since we've established that this is likely not a mafia ability since the night gets skipped - Mafia can't kill anyone, so that's a disadvantage.

Wouldn't this prove that Krogo is actually indie if we are assuming he was responsible for the day skip?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I'm not opposed to lynching Krogo, and Krogo being strictAL and ending the day phase early could be a possibility. Also, since we've established that this is likely not a mafia ability since the night gets skipped - Mafia can't kill anyone, so that's a disadvantage.

Wouldn't this prove that Krogo is actually indie if we are assuming he was responsible for the day skip?
Krogo's either mafia or indie imo.

The ability could be used to save a mafia member from a lynch in theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.