Status
Not open for further replies.
he literally said to hosts something like ''I don't want to sub out because people will say I subbed out because I was scum BS'' then he just couldn't stay. y'all were giving him hard time

no
I wasn’t lmao, heck I left him alone D0 bar some intersections because I was busy getting elected 🦦

Can you give some now pls 🦉

Well as I previously stated I don't like Mango. I think he gave away himself with that huge read list. It bothered me particularly because he labeled Yagoo scum when he hadn't posted D1 up until his post. Which meant he labeled Yagoo scum based on his D0 posts. I found that interesting because Mango hadn't mentioned that in our chat, when Missy asked him. He mostly fluff with cat gifs which distracted our lovely captain who was being proactive by asking everyone for their reads.

Midnight - I don't know. He never does anything and so I never trust me. Everyone else besides midnight and Mango are town in black bulls

Finalbeta - scum. I explained earlier

Zara - Scum as well

TAC - Leaning scum
his point on mango should be noted .

@Fujishiro sample reading list

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Wtf? :josad:

My condoleances :/

Gtfo cap.
Post automatically merged:

And R.I.P to your friends.
im sorry for your loss :(

my condolences <3
I will pass your condolences to my friend. Anyway, we will talk about this in informers chat. Have something else to say too but can't say here.

Now let's back to the game.

@Van @RayanOO you guys are coasting. When will you come and join the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.