Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
do you have anything to contribute here?
Idk I just been at the neurologist to check out for my tinnitus. Like I hadnt any time to care much for real scum/mafia hunting.

What is the topic at hands? Lind invaded? I am town, so if you think there cant be two town with night chat ability then it is Lind who is off.
Night chatting is very townish and I can do it whenever I want. I did not infiltrate this here per se. You guys infiltrated me. My role is a night chatter role. My passive is that I can chat during nights as if it were day. I dont know if I am eligible to vote tho. But still, I am not an invader.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why don't we act like captains for once and out the scums hiding in each other group?
I agree with Usopp. You need to give us names that you think are scum.

and what do you think about lind since you both invaded the meeting, doubt you 2 are town
I am town, Queen. Trust your Ex-VC (unofficial)

I am the captain of the Fruit magic knight squad and the serve Kiwi, the queen of the Holy Fruity Empire :kata:

Aye, I am allowed to vote in here. :endthis:
Some balance for town in case one of the captains is scum.
Have you kept up with the thread? Any suspects?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I agree with Usopp. You need to give us names that you think are scum.

I am town, Queen. Trust your Ex-VC (unofficial)

I am the captain of the Fruit magic knight squad and the serve Kiwi, the queen of the Holy Fruity Empire :kata:

Have you kept up with the thread? Any suspects?
are you Mango?

I haven't kept up much, gotta start now midgame doing something

I can just give general game vibe reads, my initial read was that krogoth is as half as bad mechanically, but he seemed to have killed an indie as indie which is quite lame. based on this mainflips/interactions we cant conclude further, or atleast me. I heard some names thrown around like Zara, Mango, Udell, Fuji so seems some of the active and reliable players were already suspected, I don't know exactly the reasons why more vocal and reliable players got suspected. Must be some thrifty reasons.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
are you Mango?

I haven't kept up much, gotta start now midgame doing something

I can just give general game vibe reads, my initial read was that krogoth is as half as bad mechanically, but he seemed to have killed an indie as indie which is quite lame. based on this mainflips/interactions we cant conclude further, or atleast me. I heard some names thrown around like Zara, Mango, Udell, Fuji so seems some of the active and reliable players were already suspected, I don't know exactly the reasons why more vocal and reliable players got suspected. Must be some thrifty reasons.
Yepp, my role is Mango.

Well, they are vocal, but neither of the players you named are confirmed. Fuji investigated Nat and said she's town. Udell seems to not trust Fuji and he's suspected by Lanji for parroting reads and not contributing anything original. Zara is suspected of being a third party and bisorami bear. Mango is also suspected for various reasons.

So I am in a group with Mango and Zara and both have claimed town and I've asked for their reads as well. So far there's nothing pinging me about either of them.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Midnight told me he is town n not indie.

He not recruiting Flower n already said that's completely different ability.
Alright, thanks for the confirmation Missy.

What do you think about the captains? Any one you suspect?
If we don’t wanna lynch Bonbon then Lindy is the second best bet
Your usual intuition for catching scum is so off this game. You sure you're town? But do tell me what the reasons are for my lynch.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Alright, thanks for the confirmation Missy.

What do you think about the captains? Any one you suspect?

Your usual intuition for catching scum is so off this game. You sure you're town? But do tell me what the reasons are for my lynch.
You’re very helpful and you made your own group outta no where. Could be benign but I can’t help but think it’s dangerous.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You’re very helpful and you made your own group outta no where. Could be benign but I can’t help but think it’s dangerous.
Isn't being helpful a good thing? I don't mind you being suspicious of me cause of the group, I expected players to be wary of it. However, it functions exactly like your group does.

You're welcome to join it or send in a spy from your end.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well, what I'm trying to say, is that my lynch is definitely part of a scum plan. Any scum being given this passive that reveals himself and forms a group outta nowhere would be drawing unnecessary attention.

It's clear that this mechanic and my role being town was put into the game to give scum something to lean back on by pushing me. It really would serve no purpose for myself and the group to be publicly revealed if I was dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.