What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I say their situation is same?

Luffy couldn't beat Kaido fair and square. Got a ceiling he's already adept at.

Zoro only went all out against Kaido while being very Injured. He still has a vague CoC ceiling and Enma turning black blade hype, amongst other things.

Long story short, they both have a lot to offer against Kaido.

It's King who doesn't have any growth to offer to someone who scarred and blitzed Kaido while being very Injured. If Zoro's getting back up, he's not going to degrade into fighting someone far beneath what he has already shown.

It's always an upward path, and insulting me won't make your shit take any better.
Not according to Kaido.

Zoro only just discovered he has CoC which basically puts him in the same situation Luffy was during Marineford arc. Luffy wasn't using it at will because he had no way of knowing how to until Rayleigh came around and taught him. Zoro has no knowledge on how to use CoC. Just that he did when he was in a tough situation which is when haki blooms and your really at your best at that point. As for Black blade he can already do that just not permanently like Mihawk.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Not asking you to wait, just telling you that you see what this forum is about and you still complain. Carrot fans are not some precious little bunch that need to be protected

if you want a safe space go to Reddit
I will never leave Worstgen because there is too much things I like on it. I'm not here only for Carrot. It's just that when you insult Carrot 50times/minute it's not funny anymore. Sure you're free to speech but damn there is a lot of other things you can talk about this chapter.

I

Indigo

For the people saying Franky ~ Jinbei i think there's a lot of things to think about.

First off, both of them have been fighting their oponents for a long time, almost the same time. So this one isn't much of a factor.

Franky was being overwhelmed by Sasaki's subordinates, being held by them and was almost rammed to the ground if it wasn't for Usopp / Nami / Tama coming and helping him out to deal with his subordinates, Tama taking control of all of them.

Jinbei was fighting alone against all of the subordinates and Who's Who at the same time without interference from outside help.

Jinbei had 4 pages of one chapter and half of the other chapter to finish off Who's Who, and a lot of the panels was just Jinbei blocking Who's Who attacks and listening to his backstory.

Franky is gonna get like half of this chapter + a lot of chapters / panels he already got for his fight during the raid. So i think it's almost even, but Franky got more panels for his fight.

There's also the fact that Who's Who has the 4th Floor while Sasaki has the 3rd, it doesn't really define one is stronger than the other, but it shows a bit of hierarchy.

For now it's clear to me that Jinbei > Franky still. But we have to wait for the full summary / chapter panels to see if Sasaki goes on Hybrid Form and shows stuff as impressive as Who's Who Rokushiki + Haki on his attacks. AND we have to see if Franky is able to deal with Sasaki with as much ease as Jinbei did, then you guys can say Franky ~ Jinbei.

I'm not saying it's impossible, just saying that right now things still seem like Jinbei > Franky, we just need to wait for the actual fight of Franky and Sasaki on the summary / panels.

B

Ballel

I will never leave Worstgen because there is too much things I like on it. I'm not here only for Carrot. It's just that when you insult Carrot 50times/minute it's not funny anymore. Sure you're free to speech but damn there is a lot of other things you can talk about this chapter.
don't mind him. His neighbour's dog probably pooped on his car or smthng.

Of course, but slander is fun. I think most of us enjoy talking shit to each other. These are like sports to us, and both athletes and fans love to talk shit

I personally think you need a tougher skin, I see plenty of shit I don’t like and I either ignore it or trash talk back

Status
Not open for further replies.