Status
Not open for further replies.
- tries hard to be a captain

- first captain vote is for light

- continued to push light as captain a few times

So, we vote on PM roles or on game thread? :few:
Kind of pings me because cat asks if captain votes take place in thread or in pms despite already making votes in thread. feigning ignorance?

What Sussop doing btw? Other people were having fun discussions about being captain and squad, but instead he was interrogating everyone. Strange.

Does he want to make us believe that he is doing Scum hunting?
- Soft push on ekko

And also, I heard a rumor about Ekko can detect Flies. cough... I mean Lies. Whether it's true or not.
- Mentions ekko might having lie detector. maybe nothing maybe paranoia?

@Catyberry @TheKnightOfTheSea
im getting different vibes from you two already in this game from the hololive one. whats up? what are your thoughts? anything standing out? you guys trying a different playstyle this game?
Duh~ " geTtIng DiffERenT ViBes". I dont care with your question, you dont know me and I dont know you. Dont act like you are so called Town Leader that actually can read other player on that Hololive games.

What? You mad? You can just shot me with your kill shot
- Dest had an interaction with cat because he thought she was acting a bit different and she completely shut him down aggressively

There are two possibilities why TAC does this:

1. He wants to secure the position of his scum partner with his squad.

2. He wants to disrupt the plans of the scum team, which previously was sure that they could lock their scum mates into their squad. This point its hardly to confirm since this is just TAC.
-This is kind of pingy because cat tries to explain why tac stole zara and she said that maybe tac was trying to disrupt a wolf team from getting all the players - but how would tac know if there was a wolf team among the captains? it just felt like a weird thing to say

Is it just because he rolecrushed Ena and banned Zem he worth to be lynch? Is Ena confirmed Town already? Is Zem confirmed Town already?
- This isnt great because it seems like cat is kind of shrugging off krogo role crushing a player. seemed indifferent to krogo.

- when flower asked cat if anyone stood out in her chat she said jdb and van because they werent talking. might be nai but still slightly pingy to me.

And I dont wanted too. Told you I will vote when @Bonbon orders me to vote.
- She says shell only vote when reborn tells her to. ew.

Vote Lynch Fuji

For ignoring me. Going to bed.
-Then votes for me anyways and logs off. thats just not great.

there is catys case @Lindltaylor @Ena @Ekkologix @TheAncientCenturion @Missy @Reborn

- when flower asked cat if anyone stood out in her chat she said jdb and van because they werent talking. might be nai but still slightly pingy to me.
-She also Omgus me.
-oh yeah and shes done zero wolf hunting

My boy dest worked hard on this one and imo the grounds for pushing Cat/Rhea for a Lynch are legit.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Kind of pings me because cat asks if captain votes take place in thread or in pms despite already making votes in thread. feigning ignorance?

- Soft push on ekko

- Dest had an interaction with cat because he thought she was acting a bit different and she completely shut him down aggressively

-This is kind of pingy because cat tries to explain why tac stole zara and she said that maybe tac was trying to disrupt a wolf team from getting all the players - but how would tac know if there was a wolf team among the captains? it just felt like a weird thing to say

- This isnt great because it seems like cat is kind of shrugging off krogo role crushing a player. seemed indifferent to krogo.

there is catys case @Lindltaylor @Ena @Ekkologix @TheAncientCenturion @Missy @Reborn

-She also Omgus me.

My boy dest worked hard on this one and imo the grounds for pushing Cat/Rhea for a Lynch are legit.
This is a really good case. I agree with it too since Rhea usually gets aggressive when she's scum. It happened with flower and Rhea in the weeb game.

So he’s Clowna? He claimed that to us then quickly took it back
No I don't think he's FLower. He claimed his abilities to us. And from that, I actually think he's someone else. Usopp/Ekko comes to my mind, but he can't claim his character so he can't confirm or deny anything.

I am getting tired of fuji pushing my case despite there are many prominent suspects.

Let's face it. There are many sus people. There are many who are simply coasting and isn't contributing. Yet, fuji isn't voting them but me for my lack of activity due to real life.

You are fixated at me from D1 as if just my presence is making you nervous.

Yes I am off due to some real live thing. Anyone can have an off game. It's no big deal

But you seem hell bent in getting rid of me. Why fuji? Why are you so afraid of?

Also, tac you are flip flopping. You hide zara and wolf info from us. But once they exposed you then you are suddenly fine with voting anyone who isn't you and nat but are getting sussed by others.

Anyway, I can claim everything including abilities if required. I have absolutely nothing to hide. It's just I am not feeling this game.
When you want to talk to someone you tag them, you say im scared but yet you dont even have the balls to quote or talk to me here :mihanha:

I feel like your pushes amounted to nothing, you ''build'' a case against someone and let it rot.

For now what do you think of Rhuna?

- Soft push on ekko

-She also Omgus me.

lol her reply to the destoryer was so off it looks like someone else posted it, i agree, she is sus

Status
Not open for further replies.