Status
Not open for further replies.
Compared to other players yeah I'd like to say I have been one of the only ones doing something here. And yes I'm taking advantage of fluffing, it's day 0 and no lynch and the only opportunity to do so.

And if you read my posts you'd see that Udell said something along the lines of "met my post quota, see ya and check out Ekko if he still hasn't moved his vote".

Why just trying to reach his post quota? Why does he care if Ekko has his vote on him? I've played one other game with him as town and me as maf and he was a lot more involved and aggressive than he is this game. Am I not allowed to question it? Get a reaction? How's that jumping out of nowhere? I saw a sore thumb stick out and made my move.

Everyone's talking about captains and joining teams, where have you seen any scum hunting there? Me maybe? Add Yagoo, maybe T-Pein.

Lara's a joke vote, same with Bonbon. We're friends.
wait youre trying to meta read udell after playing only a single game with him?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
what do you see in this game so far?
Nothing much. I haven't read a huge part of the game and I mostly see fluff now.

i have seen a few posters bring up your name in both positive and negative light so im curious why people like talking about you?
You'd have to point me to those because I've only seen Flowa and Melon mention me now. Like I said I haven't read a huge part of the game yet. Why people talk about me? I am not sure. I'd like to say it's because they think I am good so they'd like to know which side I belong to ASAP.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I mean it could be that maf can pretend to be indie. In the end it's just very tinfoil, I just said what I said because I wouldn't say a SP account is 100% not mafia, because I was mafia while having one. He may very well be an indie.
Weeb game Typo(kind of a sock puppet) was part of mafia too.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
I'm Town because as scum I would try buddying with new players and not act like a vulture to its prey to them.

Remember me answering Zara's questions and buddying with him in Cats game when he was still new? I'm 100% Town on my Town play. So I don't know what scum flags you are even seeing. Looks like a weak push attempt.
Oh but you did do some buddying, especially with your captain:

We got this, dw!
I like this.

Town points for you.
I liked Light's comment on Rej' take on Larry, too. I just don't see how Larry's sus so far.
We got 'em, boys!
Destoryer letting others self-analyze, I like this!
Not only that, but usually you are fluffing less, and already asking players questions and analyzing them.
Damn, this is a scumflowa game. :josad:

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.