What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you mean the strength=6. C'mon you can't be serious?:seriously:
You have Oda stating otherwise at least 2 other times. The fact that Luffy is the captain of the crew should be enough to tell you that but your going with strength level 6 as your argument?

We see Zoro use his strongest attack along with a completely new CoC ability he just unlocked only to have minimal affect against Kaido.
Then you have Luffy use AdCoC in base form challenging Kaido for an extended period of time and actually make him reel from his attacks. You really think they are equal?
Zoro made Kaido stagger too and I'm pointing to why people put Zoro on a similar level to Luffy, due to the pre-timeskip portrayal.

Luffy is healed, we have no idea how Zoro will get back up even after they start giving him medicine. Also didn't you guys try to hype last chapter Zoro will be back up only for us to get Tama instead :kayneshrug:? I think it's clear Tama > Zoro. We got denied that.

Head Piece isn't good for you like Luffy won't beat Kaido, but we know he is and Sanji beating Queen. Sanji stating comment on using technology for Franky after the fight. Not first time characters state something like that before beating someone on their own.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't know One Piece is non-canon. I guess I haven't been reading the series that it's named on. Though more accurate than Head Piece from what I seen.
No guess, we all know you read PandaPiece and make up random shit without actually sourcing it

Then don't buy white ones lol
@Shisui_038

Nah @solis whitw forces are the perfect shoe. Goes with any outfit

Yh it's mad. They are only good for the summer. Next summer, I'll see if I can get the Zoro customs cos that shit looks fire.
Them shits I’d wear once every three months lmao. I got a pair after wearing two months they became beaters

Oh shit moe piece is here:noo:
Hey Refugee? How stalking with 'Moe' doing? He still on Youtube like you guys tell me?
sanji loves them nuts :josad:
2 years with okamas he had plenty
Nah, but Zoro can't cut 'naked men' though and feeling he got from Kiku's arm. We can't ignoring what Zoro's 'sword' likes to do :kayneshrug:.
Ye and how much of a fight do you think King would more likely come up with against let's say... Base Kaido when it comes to a question of odds?
Not much, he would get one-shot soon as difference between Yonko and YC is vast as even with Queen, Big Mom would beat him, but feats to him to be able to damage her head which he is still only YC to hurt a Yonko on his own though.

No guess, we all know you read PandaPiece and make up random shit without actually sourcing it
One Piece is the series, bruh. You denying the series over Head Piece? Man and your calling others delusional when your toxic side and yourself speak in another language of lower intelligence each time people come on.

It was due to the fact that Zoro was at his limit where he unlock CoC in the first place which you guys always seem to ignore.
As for flying dragon it was considered a dangerous attack by Big Mom which Kaido avoids similar to how he avoided Luffy's base form punch later on. If it hurts him he avoids it.

Asura was nonetheless his strongest attack especially when imbued with CoC. There is no doubt in my mind that it was stronger than flying dragon blaze as it was Zoro's last resort.
Nothing supports CoC must be used to scar Kaido.

Are you honestly trying to compare Luffy's red hawk punch to the flying dragon blaze. Luffy's attack would cause no more damage than any of his other attacks, the Scabbards attacks and Zoro dragon twister. Those are all techniques that can hurt Kaido.

Yes, asura attacks are his strongest attacks. That's the point I'm making. What you don't seem to understand is we don't know the limitation to that mode. It's a mode that has three different attacks and he can use none asura attacks in that mode. So based off of that information we don't know how many times hr can use it and how long he can use it.

This is why King lends Zoro little hype presumably.
I mean equal with Queen, he won't be one-shot as Oda will not one-shot Calamities after he shown how they are, but you can't denied Zoro will have an challenge especially no excuse given he getting medicine to hear him completely to face YC lvl opponent. Idk if it's King though as could be someone else.

zoro saved him three times and cut hybrid kaido, luffy didn't do anything better than zoro
Aside from trashing Kaido left and right I guess you are right lol. Luffy doesn’t have slashing attacks so don’t expect that from him. Luffy punch and kick and every time he landed an attack it caused Kaido to bleed. It’s not even comparable.

Nothing supports CoC must be used to scar Kaido.

Are you honestly trying to compare Luffy's red hawk punch to the flying dragon blaze. Luffy's attack would cause no more damage than any of his other attacks, the Scabbards attacks and Zoro dragon twister. Those are all techniques that can hurt Kaido.

Yes, asura attacks are his strongest attacks. That's the point I'm making. What you don't seem to understand is we don't know the limitation to that mode. It's a mode that has three different attacks and he can use none asura attacks in that mode. So based off of that information we don't know how many times hr can use it and how long he can use it.
The only difference being one can cut while the other bruises. Yes we all know how swords work.:goyea:

Hey Refugee? How stalking with 'Moe' doing? He still on Youtube like you guys tell me?

Nah, but Zoro can't cut 'naked men' though and feeling he got from Kiku's arm. We can't ignoring what Zoro's 'sword' likes to do :kayneshrug:.

Not much, he would get one-shot soon as difference between Yonko and YC is vast as even with Queen, Big Mom would beat him, but feats to him to be able to damage her head which he is still only YC to hurt a Yonko on his own though.

One Piece is the series, bruh. You denying the series over Head Piece? Man and your calling others delusional when your toxic side and yourself speak in another language of lower intelligence each time people come on.
This coming from the user who struggles to form any form of a gramatically correct sentence when resorting to using insults.

Moe... insecurity is not a good look on you... come back when you can back up your OP statements with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.