What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why in the fuck would oda make zoro 3v1 kaido only to pass out and be down?? It's like some stupid dumb shit yall come up with. Oda brought zoro down for a commander . He is establishing the ranks in the sh. Yamato is not stronger than king or queen . And yes Yamato would be defeated and luffy would 1v1 kaido. That is the point oda is making
So cause luffys also gone down he must be fighting jack then right sanz

Interesting that Oda is doing a follow up from the Jinbei VS Who's Who battle with the Franky vs Sasaki with their battles seemingly ending one after the other

It shows Franky's growth(and SHs as a whole for the matter) if he really defeated Sasaki, right here when even Sanji was struggling against someone on similar lvl back in PH

But I guess since we're close to end of series, it makes sense that the SHs are getting bumps to be closer to their EOS lvl
Whats weird is that Franky using the same move he's shown hes known for using over the past 400 chapters already. Doesn't seem to show anything new of sorts to it. Another odd detail is the fact that Jinbe had a Vs chapter while Franky did not. Typically Oda does maintain some level of order around these chapters, so it's interesting he didn't title that here..

Idk, at this point I'm not convinced either WsW or Sasaki are down yet, but rather are being played off as red herring defeats. The fact that Oda (allegedly) isn't continuing with the Jinbe scene (to show us he's defeated WsW) is already putting out red flags for me about whats happening here.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
*Pats your head* There, There, Titty.

Not your fault you can't have anything important to say and that Zolo is bandaged cross who isn't doing anything unlike Sanji and everyone. We know Zoro is one-shot away given most his enemies got better of him :kayneshrug:.
Yeah yeah Moe.

Sanji is the strongest Straw hat and he beats everyone.

We trust you. Seriously!

So cause luffys also gone down he must be fighting jack then right sanz
Clown: why would luffy fight Jack. Oh yes zoro is going to fight against kaido again to get defeated and be down so luffy would have a 1v1 with kaido. Sounds super retarded than thinking zoro would not fight a commander to solidify his bounty status after wano.

I don't care for toxic base. I care for the fanbase who know OP. I am friends with Zoro fans who I can agree to disagree. They can actually admit fault on character and give the feats make sense, not Head Piece on him over Luffy.

ZKK is debunked and your the one who brought it up when you said Zoro will beat Kaido and go back when he stated he trusted Luffy to beat him instead.

You guys called on TAC for your mod protection, so why your being hypocrites on that?

Oh no I cared about someone's likes and messages and stalked them? What 'dedication'...To stalking XD.

Didn't know we need that for credibility. Guess polls are correct then on you being toxic since it's still forum that stated that :kayneshrug:.
Even though you never admit fault for being wrong and making up facts all the time... ohhhhh the sweet irony

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Carrot Sulong will be unstoppable if we let these guys join the crew :kata:
While making a joke on a third-tier anime forum, you managed to stumble into a more cohesive narrative trick than anything Oda could concoct to make Carrot even slightly useful…it’s rare for me to see a master of their craft work like this, so thank you :cheers:

Nah, she looks far more badass and intimidating…Carrot’s Sulong form is too elegant, and also utterly worthless as an ability, whereas Yamato’s got the DF factor AND a much sleeker, animalistic design than even the rabbit :steef::goyea:
she looks even more badass, with just a sketch from a leaked source. Her official look in the upcoming manga will be better I believe. Yet a Carrot fan stated Yamato is a “cheap copy”, by comparing an official page by Oda with sketch from leaked source. Carrot fans rn:

Zolo will face Kaido in this raid for the big reveal that he's Kaido son

he will fight King later, since King does like to interfere in Kaido family matters like he did earlier with Yamato and that's the build up to Zolo vs King

Status
Not open for further replies.