What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to respond to this earlier but luckily had it saved in my quote list thing lol. Yeah this is really weird, radical beam is getting spammed a bit much yet he used a new energy sword attack or something vs Sasaki and it was just for a panel or so?

Idk why Oda couldn't have Sasaki get softened up by Franky and have him finish him off with that move instead or have him use a certain variation/technique of/with that victory flash/slash or whatever it was on Sasaki? Has he used his fireball move again since FMI? I can't honestly remember lol. He must have more than this?

I remember talking earlier about his claim to build "anti-Kaido weapons", yet that seems to have been forgotten by Oda.
I'm not sure I believe it just yet but maaaaaybe after every fight is done and Kaido is the only one left....Strawhats vs Kaido?

Now I 100% believe Zoro will fight King (as Sanji to Queen) and Luffy WILL have his solo fight against Kaido and defeat him in the end, but I do wonder if Oda really wants to drive home the WSC vibe at the absolute end of the arc with strawhats all attacking him.

Heck, maybe Luffy loses a 3rd time and the crew puts themselves in harms way to allow him to recover again. Basically Oars 2.0. Just an idea, I personally doubt it at this time considering dialogue painting Luffy as the sole savior, but I do find it fascinating that Franky said that considering it means nothing atm lol. Even more odd would be Franky winning solely with the general here and Sasaki being defeated.

Again, I doubt it, but it is something to consider. Maybe the other Supernova fight and take out BM together lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
These guys told him to name a trait and he posted an autobiography :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
He is dumb.

What did you expect.

He even said to FInal or someone else that they can't name one trait for Zoro and dude posts fucking Sanji wet post from another Lanji fan that was made God knows how long ago by someone else than him.

Funny thing is no one was even talking about Sanji before Small dickaios, appeared.
That's the sanji fanbase for you they sure love playing the victim but are filled with people like Germa66, Kaios and Moe.
Who’s playing the victim? I’m clowning you all at once alone! Lmao

I don’t need to ping other Sanji fans like you clowns do with Zoro fans.

You’ve all literally can’t keep Sanji out of your mouths then when I clown ZoLo I get an entire army of 12 year olds thinking they can compete with me in debates lol
Stay on topic, guys. :lusalty:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Who’s playing the victim? I’m clowning you all at once alone! Lmao

I don’t need to ping other Sanji fans like you clowns do with Zoro fans.

You’ve all literally can’t keep Sanji out of your mouths then when I clown ZoLo I get an entire army of 12 year olds thinking they can compete with me in debates lol
You're literally using a zoro avy, zoro lives rent free on your head you clown.
And what debates are you talking about? All you do is say ''neg diff this neg diff that'' and copy paste that same image with sanji zoro on it that some sanji kid made.

What was your original post? I would be happy to debate it and destroy your notion myself
Basically the fact that Zoro got knocked out multiple times while Sanji hasn’t STILL!

Zoro was the first SH and SN before and during the war to get canonically KO’d by Kamazou and now Kaido

I was replying to another one of your Zoro buddies talking down on Sanji yet again

What unique trait:choppawhat: Sanji is loyal to luffy? Zoro the most loyal in the crew. Sanji sacrificed himself? Lol read TB. Without sanji luffy cant be PK? Doesnt this goes to all strawhats or did you miss Arlong park bozo? All this nosebleeding, creep n borderline peado has over zoro is more back story thats it. The guy is literally gag character and most sanji fans think he is Spike spiegel

Status
Not open for further replies.