What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you legit can’t name 1 remotely unique character trait from Zoro and that’s a fact
Just look at his astounding AP.

Hiryuu Kaen was portrayed to likely inflict massive damage to Kaido prior to being messed up with Hakai and all what occurred subsequentially.

Shishi Sonson alone should make that attack pale in comparison, let alone an healthy Asura.

Just look at his astounding AP.

Hiryuu Kaen was portrayed to likely inflict massive damage to Kaido prior to being messed up with Hakai and all what occurred subsequentially.

Shishi Sonson alone should make that attack pale in comlarison, let alone an healthy Asura.
Exactly you just proved my point

This post sums you and everyone else up 100000%
Zoro is only liked for his combat ability bc outside of that he’s just a background character people seem to notice every once in a while

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Finalbeta if you and these other crybaby ass toxic ZoLo fans wanna get me banned cause none of you can debate or debunk my posts then so be it!

I give 0% fucks.
When will you understand that debating such a clown as yourself is impossible?

You need solid argumentation and a source. No one will debate with a clown who goes around every single thread on WG.

SANJI GOD SANJI STRONGER THA ZOLO SANJI BETTER SANJI THIS THAT.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If this pace with Tobi Roppo continues and they are taken out within one chapter, Wano might wrap up sooner than expected.
Black Maria, Jack, Queen, King, Kaido and Big Mom are the only notable opponents left. Maria will get one chapter too.
If Calamities get 2 chapters each, that's 7 chapters total before we are left with 2 Emperors only...

Kaido dies at dawn and we shouldnt be too far away from it, we should be in the hour of the tiger right now considering that Zoro is going back on his feet. The only thing that can drag this out is Kaido+Yamato flashback. 7 chapters on executives, 10 chapters max on both Emperors, less than 10 on the flashback plus the post-fights celebrations and info dump... One year should be enough, I guess. :catblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.