What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
ZoLo still has been KO’d like 5 times already not KING SANJI 😭😭😂🤣😂🤣 take this L 🤡
@T.D.A is right you're like a 6 years old.
''Hurr duhr this thing that happened to sanji, may have happened to zolo probably maybe hurr duhr here's zoro as an okama because in order to make him look lamer i need to make him like sanji hurr duhr''

Defending a character=“TR0lL1nG”

Defending a character=“AtTenT10n”

These ZoLo ***** will always be clowns to me. I do the same shit as them to defend a character but these crybaby ass scum act like it’s a crime cause I’m defending a character they have a weird fetish over

Sanji>>>>>ZoLo and his crybaby ass fandom

@T.D.A is right you're like a 6 years old.
''Hurr duhr this thing that happened to sanji, may have happened to zolo probably maybe hurr duhr here's zoro as an okama because in order to make him look lamer i need to make him like sanji hurr duhr''
You have 6 year old reading comprehension cause I never wrote that post lol nor did he call me the 6 year old so this point is immediately null

So Yamato ate her DF only because she was starving that much already?

I don't even want to point out who did the same and I already have mixed feelings about the follow up to that:whitepress:
yamato is just reusing a lot of things from post-timeskip characters.
has a past and friendship with ace = tama
wants to see the world = carrot
ate a fruit because was hungry = momonosuke
she also does not have her own fight style and uses kaido and wants to be oden. all about her is a copy of someone else.

G

Gorosei Informer

So Yamato ate her DF only because she was starving that much already?

I don't even want to point out who did the same and I already have mixed feelings about the follow up to that:whitepress:
And then you have Sanji who couldn't even make p1 bleed. I can't wait to see Sanji using his Mecha Zord to defeat Queen.
Post automatically merged:

Forced parallel? Where?
Momonosuke, right? He was starving when he found that artifical DF and ate it right?

I checked this thread 3 times today and I see you spamming posts, I think youre the one suffering from mental issues and lacking braincells low IQ social reject janitor
Oh look at that You replied despite saying not to reply!

it’s crazy you have the nerve to tell me I have no social life when you’re on this forums 24/7 legit talking about Sanji everyday despite being a self proclaimed “Zoro stan” it’s obvious you don’t go outside kiddo

I never spammed once here 🤡

G

Gorosei Informer

See the thing that gets me about Sasaki actually not being defeated yet is that Franky uses Radical Beam. He's used this multiple times over the last 400 chapters. Just seems weird to me Oda would have him use the same move he's used multiple times to defeat a villain. Customarily strawhats use brand new moves to win fights. Even in DR, both Franky and Zoro used new iterations of older moves to win their fights.
I forgot to respond to this earlier but luckily had it saved in my quote list thing lol. Yeah this is really weird, radical beam is getting spammed a bit much yet he used a new energy sword attack or something vs Sasaki and it was just for a panel or so?

Idk why Oda couldn't have Sasaki get softened up by Franky and have him finish him off with that move instead or have him use a certain variation/technique of/with that victory flash/slash or whatever it was on Sasaki? Has he used his fireball move again since FMI? I can't honestly remember lol. He must have more than this?

I remember talking earlier about his claim to build "anti-Kaido weapons", yet that seems to have been forgotten by Oda.

Luffy got Kod by Apoo who is weaker than Killer, I dont get your room temp IQ trying to make arguments based on getting KOd on the one who blocked the strongest attack in OP then took Thunder Bagua and stayed conscious, keep this attitude next poll Sanji isnt gonna be in top 5 poll
Proof apoo is weaker than hawkins who easily stalled Zoro and hybrid Drake??? Didn’t even bother reading the rest of your pointless post cause it’s all nonsense and Headcanon

Oh look at that You replied despite saying not to reply!

it’s crazy you have the nerve to tell me I have no social life when you’re on this forums 24/7 legit talking about Sanji everyday despite being a self proclaimed “Zoro stan” it’s obvious you don’t go outside kiddo

I never spammed once here 🤡
Never said I'm not replying, enough proof of your mental issues cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.