Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a slight scum read on Ekkologix. The part when he said about Reborn being scum for saying I can claim abilities and then Ekkologix said it's scum indicative so that they can flex their claim and I disagree on this. I have been a victim for saying I can claim my abilities in a completed game of mine and then a scum player quoted me and said the same thing Ekkologix said. I also saw this odd Ekkologix comes in the day phase and votes Knight with no reasoning.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Ryan is not talking and midnight is not talking. Only me, Juilet and Missy are talking in the black bulls in terms of reads. Juilet said she doesn't like Ekko and I kinda agreed. He dropped his vote on me DP0 and left, next to you know I got Melotonin all over my ass. Then he drops the BS on me and tunnels Rhea into oblivion. Doesn't do anything but accuse people. I think his Missy case at least look decent.
was off about you
good to know
I thought she completely went against the advice of the team. noted.

I also have a slight scum read on Ekkologix. The part when he said about Reborn being scum for saying I can claim abilities and then Ekkologix said it's scum indicative so that they can flex their claim and I disagree on this. I have been a victim for saying I can claim my abilities in a completed game of mine and then a scum player quoted me and said the same thing Ekkologix said. I also saw this odd Ekkologix comes in the day phase and votes Knight with no reasoning.
Someone in the black bulls is scum otherwise I can't see the point in killing me. Everyone and their mother was low key suspicious of me, after I fooled town hard in hololive. I only posted serious reads on discord. Someone is chicken. You do you think it is Juliet?

I want to see Ekko's response to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.