What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On here on a daily basis snd tells me to “get a life” look how triggered you got 😂😂🤣 I wouldn’t even waste a fraction of my time provoking your sorry ass

you the type who doesn’t care if other Zorofans spewed bullshit and would let it slide but since it came from a sanji fan you ignore??, pure bias

A true pussy ignores because he got clowned too hard lmfao
Lord in heaven give me patience.
I swear when God gave humanity intelligence you were hiding in a playground pissing yourself about Zoro. You’re are disgrace to Sanji and his fans. How can you look at the mirror and be happy with yourself? You’re constantly baiting and lying.
You’re just a sad case, nothing more

For real, until luffy and yamato can make permanent scar or damage to kaido, both of them below Zoro. ZKK
Even in REAL LIFE a cut that can give you a scar is not always even close to a punch that can cause way more damage.

I myself have a scar of Razor, It didint make me any big damage. But left a scar, and im pretty sure a punch would cause way more damage on me, imagine a Anderson Silva punch close to that scar cut.

Scar even in real life dosent mean a bigger damage.

Zolo's fans are hypocrites.

Yamato endured hes fight more than Zolo.
Yamato has ADvCoC.
Really?
:choppawhat:

Where are the scenes showing Yamato fight and block and tank a combination attack from 2 Yonko? Then continue to fight each Yonko. Blitzing one and scaring the other.

All you zoro brainers are just mad cause ZKK has been debunked and something something toxic side.
Your grammar sucks and you are someone's alt.
Please provide facts supporting your claim.

Oda give is this information which has it been debunked.

For everyone saying "Who's Who isn't down", what do you want? A chapter where they basically rerun 1018 or...?
Confirmartion of it for once. This chapter seems to have literally jumped locations and left us in the dark. Considering P1 and Ulti got their defeats announced it seems weird that WsW doesn't get at least one panel of him lying on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.