Status
Not open for further replies.
well, you don't have a solid case against you
and sera not bothering to join my squad server convinced me he was townie
the issue is that you claimed your whole team was confirmed town. But then you realised things didn't go right last night, but you immediately jumped to the assumption that it was Typo's fault rather than mine? See why that looks a little odd

I'd like to know why

Yes, i did read your role thoroughly.

It was important for me to do so, please understand that.

Did my case on Typo help you guys btw.
I scum read TYPO the moment he came into the game, because Light has this tendency to run away when he is scum. I sub into his slot in this exact same situation. I kept it to myself because it was unfair to him. Unfortunately TYPO clearly had more information than what he should have if his slot was town. Juilet's read strengthen my case and yours as well. He is a good lynch. I tracked Knightofthesea. He didn't go anywhere. I really think he is scum though.

the issue is that you claimed your whole team was confirmed town. But then you realised things didn't go right last night, but you immediately jumped to the assumption that it was Typo's fault rather than mine? See why that looks a little odd

I'd like to know why
i was keeping my eye on typo, not on you

I scum read TYPO the moment he came into the game, because Light has this tendency to run away when he is scum
The same here.

I sub into his slot in this exact same situation. I kept it to myself because it was unfair to him.
Yes, The Garo game. I knew he was scum then too, i was SK so i kept him around.

Unfortunately TYPO clearly had more information than what he should have if his slot was town. Juilet's read strengthen my case and yours as well. He is a good lynch. I tracked Knightofthesea. He didn't go anywhere. I really think he is scum though.
Alright my guy, we're a team now.

I got your back.

It's probably one of Missy or Rayan if we have a scum in our chat. The kill on you was weird because you were getting suspected the most. I also don't look too much into kills because I also remember in some completed games of mine mafia would kill a player that is getting suspected.
I will survive the first lynch on me so mafia missed a golden chance to push their BS narrative on me. I would have looked extra scummy for surviving a lynch. Like I was mostly just chilling.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I scum read TYPO the moment he came into the game, because Light has this tendency to run away when he is scum. I sub into his slot in this exact same situation. I kept it to myself because it was unfair to him. Unfortunately TYPO clearly had more information than what he should have if his slot was town. Juilet's read strengthen my case and yours as well. He is a good lynch. I tracked Knightofthesea. He didn't go anywhere. I really think he is scum though.
Ah come oooooon Udell don't swipe left on me yet. Do I really look that suspicious to you? You don't have to worry about that. Nothing else is gonna happen to you.

Well, unless you let him in. Wish you the best...Udell.

Status
Not open for further replies.