Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So i got some info on this btw:

One of my passives is that i absorb abilities and negate them, and so i got something interested.

Apparently someone tried to silence me and RC me( that silence would work even in other chats like discord) but at the cost of silencing themselves.

Am I really off your tag list cause a few people have bad reads on me?

I scum read TYPO the moment he came into the game, because Light has this tendency to run away when he is scum. I sub into his slot in this exact same situation. I kept it to myself because it was unfair to him. Unfortunately TYPO clearly had more information than what he should have if his slot was town. Juilet's read strengthen my case and yours as well. He is a good lynch. I tracked Knightofthesea. He didn't go anywhere. I really think he is scum though.
lmao light has a reputation

i mentioned this in the disc but its not game related .

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
His first mafia game where he is constantly stating he has killed me. Van can obviously read, even if he is new that doesn't mean he is mentally challenge. I like you less and less TAC. Should rename yourself the ancient scum :denzimote:
Jiihad's first mafia game he kept threatening people too and was vigilante. Doffy Downplayer just needs some time to get used to it, is all.

Lmfao Delly, would I openly defend someone like Doffy Downplayer under my current situation? If I was scum, I'd be hard distancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.