Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Uncle Van

Monké Don't Do Taxes
‎
His first mafia game where he is constantly stating he has killed me. Van can obviously read, even if he is new that doesn't mean he is mentally challenge. I like you less and less TAC. Should rename yourself the ancient scum :denzimote:
I was joking about killing you. Probably.

And there's such a thing called being AFK. Even I can tell that these games require a lot of time to read everything. Or I'm just bullshitting. I da know.

Jiihad's first mafia game he kept threatening people too and was vigilante. Doffy Downplayer just needs some time to get used to it, is all.

Lmfao Delly, would I openly defend someone like Doffy Downplayer under my current situation? If I was scum, I'd be hard distancing.
Why do say I downplay Doffy? Saying he below Cracker because he got crushed by G4 while Cracker didn't get touched is pretty advanced intellect
:smart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top