What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
There is nothing that Coronoa did that affected Kaidou performance even when you look at micro level. I don't say Yamato did better or worse as we didn't see spoilers but Coronoa best feat is endurance feat by taking Hakai for a moment. Other than that he offered nothing extra on the rooftop than the other Supernovas. Depends on the flow of time Yamato did better than anyone against Kaidou.
Bkitzing him in a CqC then scarring him after tanking the strongest attack in the series >>>> Off screen of nothingness.

"He offered nothing"

- He saved condom from dying 4 times and every supernova at least once.

-Forced Kaido to dodge an ittoryu sclice when he tanked every other attack.

- Made the first real cut and damage on kaido with merely a twister.

That's excluding his last rooftop feats.

Corona has probably affected your brain and your ability to think rationaly. Maybe if you looked at rooftop without your Anti- Zoro agenda and you could see why he's the MVP.

H

humanbeing

Can’t believe Yamato is out shining zoro and Sanji fucking Oda ruining wano and one piece
why is that considered ruining? Zoro already was able to wound Kaido, Sanji is fighting Hybrid Queen in base and Zoro for sure will beat King soon enough and if the patterns continues like against the Tobiroppo . Sanji and Zoro will be fine after defeating the commanders.
Yamato has more experience even more than Luffy she trained for long time , fought her dad many times and in the last 4 years she was waiting for Ace or Luffy to come free Wano. there is no doubt she trained endlessly. and at the end of it she will in the Top 3 after Luffy. that is really good thing. Roger had Rayleigh and Gaban and as Oden joined he was about the same Level of Rayleigh and Gaban.

Because I claim that what makes Zoro a nightmare for anyone is not his AP but his complex combat style that people cant defend from.
His AP is shared by several other top tier swordsmen but his combat style is not replicated by anyone else. Difference, big one.
Also, I dont think Asura is needed for Yamato, neither does she have complex combat style nor is she hard to cut like her father.
Santoryu is more than enough to defeat her. Sure, mythical Zoan abilities should be counted in but so far, there is nothing of importance.
That is tautology. Nobody fights like Zoro, same way nobody fights like Luffy etc.
What is important is the benefits of the combat style.

Zoro's combat style emphasizes his speed, defense and AP

It is similar to what we are getting from Yamato in the stats department.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Does matter she will have same adv coc as luffy and a special devil fruit
I concur on this one. I think her character probably features the stimmate of a supreme king / ruler. She is one of the grandest examples of power and aspiration of freedom, those are qualities Oda sensei probably values exponentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.