What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin was no diffed by Crocodile. The "fight" lasted 2 pages. Whereas Yamao is putting up a fight. They're already very different.
We have only seen single clash then transforming into her hybrid in the current spoiler, you are jumping the gun if that's all you need to place her above characters you mentioned. We are yet to still see any real fights on panel to draw some real conclusion from

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That is tautology. Nobody fights like Zoro, same way nobody fights like Luffy etc.
What is important is the benefits of the combat style.

Zoro's combat style emphasizes his speed, defense and AP

It is similar to what we are getting from Yamato in the stats department.
Everyone fights in a different way but Zoro's way is by far the hardest to defend against.
He doesnt need uber AP to defeat Yamato, he just needs a clean hit and with his combat style, it's not that hard.
Yes cause thats Sanji limit. He ain't beating a 1st commander. He trash lol.
Well, you assumed a lot... You know that I put match-ups above everything else? If yes, that should tell you I never said Chopper>Sanji.

We have only seen single clash then transforming into her hybrid in the current spoiler, you are jumping the gun if that's all you need to place her above characters you mentioned. We are yet to still see any real fights on panel to draw some real conclusion from
Time has passed. Yamao's been fighting Kaido in the same timespan it took for Jinbe to spank Who's Who. That's more than enough time for me to tell that Kaido can't absolutely shit on her like Crocodile and Lucci can to Robin and Franky.

Is it me or oda's art declined in the last 10+ chapters ? Like there is a drastic change. I just checked and compared with other wano chapters, even in the beginning of the raid and around chapters 998-999 the art wasn't messy like that
Enies Lobby / Thriller Bark / Sabaody / Marineford were peak imo, but he's done a great job in Wano arc with visuals (Flower capital, Onigashima introduction)

Status
Not open for further replies.