What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy will do something way better and way more impressive than just scarring Kaido. Luffy will actually defeat him and who knows, maybe even kill him, although Luffy isn't someone who kills people.
Zoro's attack might have scarred Kaido, but Kaido never gave him the respect that Luffy received from him. At the end, Luffy was the one who was still standing and fighting against Kaido, not Zoro.
He doesnt need to give Zoro any respect, actions speak louder than words.
Luffy is the one who has been defeated by Kaido, fair and square, 4 times already. Zoro was the one standing after Luffy was KOed.
Also, good luck with Luffy killing Kaido when that is the job that only Zoro can do.
Who is this most people. End of series chopper might still lose to Queen.
If MP Chopper gets clad in haki and lands a clean hit, he will probably demolish everyone except Kaido, Big Mom and Sengoku who have large and tough bodies. We will see, I would bet on the current Chopper if he had CoA buff.
What would come out of getting a clean hit when AP is low?
Defeat because sword are still swords, even if the AP is low. Squardo has pierced WB's heart despite low AP.
If Yamato cant defend from Zoro's style, she's dead even if you halve Zoro's AP...
Luffy's going to beat Kaido, and soron's just scarring Kaido,You think Zoro's better?
If Sanji beat the Queen, and you think it's better for Chopper to make the queen spit blood?
You have no logic
I dont think Zoro is better, I know Zoro is better and you know it too. The difference is that you cant admit it.
Chopper's slap>Sanji's kick is a fact, like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.