What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean "current zoro", a disable guy, cant move, being saved by his boss
If people think Sanji in his prime is weaker than current Zoro then they honestly just don’t like the StrawHats succeeding and only want a particular character they like to be any decent.

I mean stating the strength of a character hundreds of chapters before we see them just because you like another character is insane.

Exactly you just said you hoped it's not limited to one element like kaido
Learn to read lmao.

I literally said
- "I wonder if Yamato's fruit ISN'T limited to any singular element, like Kaido".

Not:

- "I wonder if Yamato's fruit IS limited to any singular element, like Kaido"

Or:

- "I wonder if Yamato's fruit ISN'T limited to any singular element, unlike Kaido"

Like Kaido, the fruit ISNT limited to one element.

As I said, reading comprehension is key, understand your negatives and sentence structure.

Also stop being petty and arguing with me over shit thats obvious. You do this all the time Hoe.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Learn to read lmao.

I literally said
- "I wonder if Yamato's fruit ISN'T limited to any singular element, like Kaido".

Not:

- "I wonder if Yamato's fruit IS limited to any singular element, like Kaido"

Or:

- "I wonder if Yamato's fruit ISN'T limited to any singular element, unlike Kaido"

Like Kaido, the fruit ISNT limited to one element.

As I said, reading comprehension is key, understand your negatives or sentence structure.

Also stop being petty and arguing with me over shit thats obvious. You do this all the time Hoe.
Oh yeah. Rip to Marco the vermillion bird going up to kaido
Rip to white tigerto.

:((((((

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
has nothing to do with anything.

greenbull loves woman just like sanji and hasn’t eaten. Sanji is a cook and a pervert. It writes itself.
No no no. It has everything to do with it.

You lot motherfuckers been spreading this bullshit Sanji vs King for months and you got raped by Oda.

Sanji vs King confirmed because King kicks and flies. UGa buga. King uses fire attacks UGA BUGA DEFFO SANJI.

Hence why I tell people that zoro isn't to far from luffy based on feats. And so far yamato while very impressive don't have feats that equate to luffy or zoro. However her feats clearly surpasses sanjis
We have seen Yamato fight a handful of times and her feats somehow surpass Sanji? Contextually her being stronger than Sanji makes no sense but if you want to bring up feats into it you have to asspull and make false equivalencies to even gauge that.

Status
Not open for further replies.