What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well EL happened way after. there is no need for Oda to show Zoro coming back at the same moment when Luffy wakes up and wants meats. During the time Zoro will be healed, Luffy will eat .. do the maths ..;
Made up conjecture and bias guys. I like how the exact same example doesn't count because of a flimsy excuse like "well, they weren't in Enies Lobby yet".

Like no, there's your parallel, all done by Lucci, which had to force Luffy and Zoro to gain the resolve to help Robin because Nami was screaming at them saying she was innocent. Zoro and Luffy's recoveries have nothing to do with Kaido

I won't go deep/long about it because ZKK is something that has been discussed and analyzed to death in this forum but...do you guys think it's a coincidence that the pose Zoro used when preparing Hiryu Kaen is the same one that Ryuma did when he killed a dragon? Do you think it's there for no reason? Do you think it missed and won't be talked about again or maybe (just maybe) it's foreshadowing of it ultimately landing? Maybe even in the capital, place where Onigashima is heading towards, mirroring the legendary dragon slayer of the past?

Because Zoro seem to share a parallel or two with this guy, you know.

Why don't people who rightly speak about hints and foreshadowing meant for Luffy open their mind a little bit more to perspectives and hints regarding Zoro, instead of looking at them with foggy glasses?

There is much more to unpack than that but this would be a good start.

Why do we discuss about Zoro match up?

Sadly there are break but Oda is rushing the final stage (3 fight are alredy over)
2 started a few chapter ago (Sanji@Queen) - Robin@Maria, scabban vs Jack etc etc.

We shall see pretty soon which fight we will have still I find pretty odd that the other got alredy few chapters of fight with the right match up and Zoro who right now has 0 business with King will be a certain fight. I find it pretty odd.

Marco is still there no idea what going on, but the 2 are still in same spot.

In any case, I find it very odd that before Zoro has even a confirmed matchup other strawhat ended their fight, that scheme never happen before, so the main reason that Zoro will face King is odd itself because doesn't follow the previous arc. Every straw-hat got a few chapter of fighting with their right opponent before all of them got 1 win after the other.

Let wait, it will take long due to break but in term of story, we will have the answer in max 2-3chapters for finals fight.
He hasn't been given a confirmed matchup because he hasn't recovered yet lmao

Made up conjecture and bias guys. I like how the exact same example doesn't count because of a flimsy excuse like "well, they weren't in Enies Lobby yet".

Like no, there's your parallel, all done by Lucci, which had to force Luffy and Zoro to gain the resolve to help Robin because Nami was screaming at them saying she was innocent. Zoro and Luffy's recoveries have nothing to do with Kaido
But Zoro will not fight Kaido, he will kill him paper-kun :myman:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You're confusing things...
ACE and JINBEI fought for 5 days, ACE and JINBEI for that reason get TANKED ashura ?
So you put aside the Akainu tanking feat from my post ?

I knew you would said that : Ace and Jimbe were fighting at low high tier level. Aokiji and Akainu were fighting at top tier level and landed top tier hits on each others. And they lasted 10 days. This is an endurance feat.

Honestly at this point I don't care if Zoro is fighting King, or Kaidou, both would still good match up for him.
Zoro vs King would be a great high speed, aerial, FLAME, stylistic battle between the Swordmen :stealthblack:
Zoro and Luffy vs Kaidou would also be good, but imo it's less likely to happen (yes despite the parrallel in this chapter) :lawsigh:
What's most likely is Kaidou's head still going off :zosmug:

I won't go deep/long about it because ZKK is something that has been discussed and analyzed to death in this forum but...do you guys think it's a coincidence that the pose Zoro used when preparing Hiryu Kaen is the same one that Ryuma did when he killed a dragon? Do you think it's there for no reason? Do you also think it missed and won't be talked about again or maybe (just maybe) it's foreshadowing of it ultimately landing? Maybe even in the capital, place where Onigashima is heading towards, mirroring the legendary dragon slayer of the past?

Why don't people who rightly speak about hints and foreshadowing meant for Luffy open their mind a little bit more to perspectives and hints regarding Zoro, instead of looking at them with foggy glasses?

The only way ZKK becomes true is --> Kaido is completely defeated, Zoro comes a finish him, supposedly to kill him.

It doesn't mean he will fight Kaido again straight away

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You're confusing things...
ACE and JINBEI fought for 5 days, ACE and JINBEI for that reason get TANKED ashura ?
both ace and jinbei don't have attacks as strong as akainu or aokiji. their defences are much weaker than akainu and aokiji and so are their attacks as well. two admirals fighting for that long is an actual feat since both have attacks stronger or comparable to zoro's ashura.

I won't go deep/long about it because ZKK is something that has been discussed and analyzed to death in this forum but...do you guys think it's a coincidence that the pose Zoro used when preparing Hiryu Kaen is the same one that Ryuma did when he killed a dragon? Do you think it's there for no reason? Do you think it missed and won't be talked about again or maybe (just maybe) it's foreshadowing of it ultimately landing? Maybe even in the capital, place where Onigashima is heading towards, mirroring the legendary dragon slayer of the past?

All these points have been brought up bro some people absolutely loath the idea of it ever becoming a reality, now we wait see what happens it should be clarified in the next 2-3 chapters :pepecorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.