Status
Not open for further replies.
Mango said Fuji visited Ekkologix and between Mango and Fuji I'm leaning more on Mango being scum. Mango calling Fuji and Typo being a team and those two being a team doesn't make sense to me because Fuji was the one who has been scum reading Typo/Light in previous day phases.

Vote Lynch Mango Senpai
Thank you,

TAC trying to push the narrative that it somehow became a matter between me and Mango when its obvious this guy is lying through his teeth.

That Zara followed suit on Mango's claim and even my own squadmate @LANJI CUCKSMOKE is worrying the shit out of me right now.

Mango has to die, and then TAC too and Zara for litteraly lying about being able to kill once he gets two scum Lynches.

Thank you,

TAC trying to push the narrative that it somehow became a matter between me and Mango when its obvious this guy is lying through his teeth.

That Zara followed suit on Mango's claim and even my own squadmate @LANJI CUCKSMOKE is worrying the shit out of me right now.

Mango has to die, and then TAC too and Zara for litteraly lying about being able to kill once he gets two scum Lynches.
iirc zara said krogo didn't count in d1 or d2 tho

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Can you explain the situation to me.
Yesterday, Fridge claimed someone tried to silence/rolecrush him. He has a passive that reflects abilities on the user.
Father was silenced. So, 1+1 got us to Father was silencing Fridge.

Father appears today, says Fridge was seen (by him) visiting Usopp. Who died.

So one needs to go for clarity. TipToe needs to be vigged since he's scum

Status
Not open for further replies.