Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trying to save someone?

Even though I'm still not happy how he seemed happy with Zem1's death I did read him as town as her and I still read him as town.
He defended too many scums and if Typo doesn‘t get lynched I go with TAC. Mango was literally the counterwagon for Typo. And if you saw Typo‘s vote ability you can see he gets voting power for whoever Town reads him. Had we followed TAC‘s advice with the 2 votes gap, Typo wouldn‘t have been lynched.

He defended too many scums and if Typo doesn‘t get lynched I go with TAC. Mango was literally the counterwagon for Typo. And if you saw Typo‘s vote ability you can see he gets voting power for whoever Town reads him. Had we followed TAC‘s advice with the 2 votes gap, Typo wouldn‘t have been lynched.
I agree here but why didnt you off Mango?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Usopp has a cop ability and claimed a guilty result. Guilty result >>> scummy ability. Please, I‘m not an idiot. Usopp was if he faked that again.
I am thinking you still had better options considering how Usopp oftens straight up lies, it really fits his user name. I read you as town but I'm struggling right now with that but that is also the fact I read you as town that makes me eerie of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.