Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So JDB could invite players and gain a one-shot of all their active abilities? Wow. I wonder if he ever used it. Anyway, I'm down for vigging Van.

@TheAncientCenturion are you really sure about Nat? I remember Typo asking her to claim last day phase out of no where. After seeing his role, he benefited from claims. It felt like a last ditch effort to distance from Nat to me since there was no way she would have claimed then.
90% sure on Nat, as I am sure with you.

Got a question. Do you think this was buddying? As in Gram is not part of Typo's faction?
think typo is just siding with someone that kind of introduces a possibility that makes him look innocent

also did a good job of making gram sus defending him somewhat pending his flip.
i would argue buddying is used to get a more favorable read from the other player and I dont think thats whats going on here lol , but you know what buddying is melon....

i was 60 pages behind before the last dayphase ended

so i wasnt going to vote and potentially risk losing an ability when i had no idea whats going on about typo, too risky

so i didnt have a kill last night

all i did was protect mel and mysef
You really had no idea what was going on with Typo dude?

Queen said she got a guilty result on him

I said i rced him and yet he still was able to ban us into that mini game.

Weak dude, real weak.

Youre working with the idea that Him and Mango are same team right?

Imo its either this:
A- Typo and Mango are a team, Typo got outed and Mango has lynch immunity and so Typo came up with the plan to ban most active posters (bar somehow TAC) and not allow them to participate in the thread. Then he would talk his way out of this and try to convince people to go for the outed scum Mango who clearly used a harmful ability on me. And now they have Mango pull that stunt to solidify his Lynch today, thus assuring a failed Lynch if we go with the idea that he's Lynch immune.

B- Typo and Mango are not a team and Mango is some jester type role that wants to be Lynched and is lying through his teeth rn to get that to happen.

C- Mango in a last ditch effort miserably failed to convince people that im scum and is getting Lynched.

D- Mango is town and im scum ( A bit impossible if you recall the thing i told you i did)

Agreed, we take it easy.
in my playing experience im not used to a ton of multi balls so unless there is information that tells me otherwise i just go ahead and play the game assuming there is one wolf team. it makes things easier on my sanity and allows me to make some interaction reads as i go. if we lynch someone that isnt part of scum empire then i will reassess after but its just simpler this way.

yeah its clear typo had some sort of reason for sending away those he did. i dont know about lynch immunity but maybe mango is just the strongest wolf and he needed protection. or perhaps even he was the one able to resurrect an ally thus they needed mango alive.

not much we can do on a jester claim here. the dude has been sketchy all game and has also recently lied about juliet. if hes a jester i suppose hes played his part well.

this feels very last ditch attempt for mango

yeah if youve fooled all of golden dawn kudos to you

You really had no idea what was going on with Typo dude?

Queen said she got a guilty result on him

I said i rced him and yet he still was able to ban us into that mini game.

Weak dude, real weak.
you’re not the one who losses their strongest ability when they mislynch. Easy to judge from your position

you’re not the one who losses their strongest ability when they mislynch. Easy to judge from your position
I mean 2 people told you that mechanically dude was scum, multiple others were pushing a solid case on him.
And what good is it not to want to lose that ability if you can never get to use it in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.