Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you,

TAC trying to push the narrative that it somehow became a matter between me and Mango when its obvious this guy is lying through his teeth.

That Zara followed suit on Mango's claim and even my own squadmate @LANJI CUCKSMOKE is worrying the shit out of me right now.

Mango has to die, and then TAC too and Zara for litteraly lying about being able to kill once he gets two scum Lynches.
when did i follow mango’s claim? When did i lie?

everything okay fuji? :milaugh:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I did my activities on night 2.
How was I supposed to know he was Scum?
I also sent it to Zem and he said nothing.

and Flower and Fuji.
I don't know if I'm misunderstanding your ability or if you aren't explaining it properly. Does it automatically go to scum, or does it go to someone you send it to?

@Zem you got anything?

Cant be two jesters in this game, one is lying.
Very unlikely, plus Mango claimed Light. I doubt Light isn't in the game and more importantly Light can't be jester.

Krogo on the other hand can 95% be jester. He always wants to die fast and get out of the game lol.

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding your ability or if you aren't explaining it properly. Does it automatically go to scum, or does it go to someone you send it to?

@Zem you got anything?

Very unlikely, plus Mango claimed Light. I doubt Light isn't in the game and more importantly Light can't be jester.

Krogo on the other hand can 95% be jester. He always wants to die fast and get out of the game lol.
Mango imo is Queen not Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.