Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked several questions to other players, made reasonable reads, and attempted to wolf hunt several times.

I have attempted to lower the amount of fluff posts I make btw.
hey man i literally just finished reading your posts and didnt see any of that. give me some posts where you ask questions or made reasonable reads. because honestly the only reads you made in this game was that ena and fuji were town said that between mel and whoever they were arguing with (i cant remember) one was wolf and one was town and then your indie read on tpein i didnt see any other reads.

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding your ability or if you aren't explaining it properly. Does it automatically go to scum, or does it go to someone you send it to?

@Zem you got anything?

Very unlikely, plus Mango claimed Light. I doubt Light isn't in the game and more importantly Light can't be jester.

Krogo on the other hand can 95% be jester. He always wants to die fast and get out of the game lol.
I chose who to send it to.
I got blocked or something.
meh

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
think typo is just siding with someone that kind of introduces a possibility that makes him look innocent

also did a good job of making gram sus defending him somewhat pending his flip.
i would argue buddying is used to get a more favorable read from the other player and I dont think thats whats going on here lol , but you know what buddying is melon....
Well yeah he tried to buddy with someone who was no in his faction, as I saw the flip later and that was the case.

And Gram was more on his side. So what do you think was going on then?

Status
Not open for further replies.