Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, sorry misread your question.

My only other real useful ability is a passive that allows me to regenerate my own abilities a cycle after they are destroyed.
Funny, that's 1 on 1 my Kakuzu scum role :catlewd:

So, your passive shouldn't have helped you with what I targeted you. Any other passive?

True facts, Nat doesn't like me so we can't be bff, I don't really know why though.

Yea I just replied to Mel's case.
I do like you, you're the treasure that protects me from strictAL :owo:

Zemmi

GodMommie
When Flower Rbed her last phase she said she bought an item allowing her to ignore RBs, thats fine.

Last night she tried to redirect her and Nat now conveniently has redirect immunity too.

Irc she was caught similarly a few games ago when Usopp accused her of using a RC on her (when he didnt) and she claimed she was RC immune.

She was scum there too.
Wait, I thought she only claimed one immunity and that was roleblock.

D

Dragomir

Absolute Destruction -

The [Seabed Temple] has been destroyed! Players may not visit there anymore. If you were located at the Temple, then you will be automatically be moved to the [Clover Kingdom].

Wait, I thought she only claimed one immunity and that was roleblock.
She isnt RB immune,

She bought an item allowing her to ingore RBs( her words)

Except that item was sold out.

And today she claimed redirect immunity after Flower redirected her towards TAC, the basis of it is that there were 2 failed kills last night.

Absolute Destruction -

The [Seabed Temple] has been destroyed! Players may not visit there anymore. If you were located at the Temple, then you will be automatically be moved to the [Clover Kingdom].

Ah fuck i didnt know my action would become public.

My bad guys, i was training there.

Status
Not open for further replies.