Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure about that because I don't think you have noticed how votes have been slowly trickling away from him.

I'm all good for talking about who else could be scum and making cases against others but when I slowly see votes start moving away from the most obvious lynch and the one that will provide the most information, I can't help but raise an eyebrow to it.
So far @Flower me and @Melontonin and Mango himself voted Nat, i just wanna pressure her a bit before going back onto Mango.

Because he says he's sure im scum that killed Ekko yet is willing to listen to me and vote for Nat to save his life.

He's scum.

But still

#FruitGang.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Midnight Delight can you refill Zara?

Also, I think Missy might be town. I don't remember exactly, but in our silver eagles chat on night 0, Light was trying to say that Missy being captain is suspicious. So at the very least, I don't think she and Typo are connected.

@RippedCal can scroll up in the chat and see those messages.
[I love this song]

Perhaps we should lynch Van L. Taylor.
I would love to see my role, if he is really me :catblush:

So yes, if you extend me your hand of friendship again, I would readily gladly accept, nakama.
It's very simple, my friend. Just go to the PM and say that you want to join the fruit gang!
I'll welcome you with open arms any day Marimo :finally:
Except that item was sold out.
Conveniently having bought a roleblocking ability from the shop and used it right when Flower confronted her about roleblocking her, so it should not have been possible to investigate Reborn (you).
Okay, so I told this in the fruit chat, and I'll copy that here.

So I visit the shop everyday

[11:39]
The shop has 2 categories

[11:40]
Grimoires and Carriages

In Grimoires you can buy all of the following :

- Book of Fire [6] - This allows you to destroy the next action of any player

[11:41]
- Book of dreams [3] - Allows you to open a QuickTopic with any player

[11:42]
- Book of Light [2] - Allows you to ignore role blocks

[11:42]
- Book of Seals - Allows you to seal an action ... [Secrets]
[11:43]
- 4 leaf Grimoire [1] - Allows you to use the above 4 ^ for a whole cycle

The number after each item indicates how many are available throughout the game and once it's out of stock, it's completely out of the game
On Day 1, all of them were in stock
[11:44]
On Day 2, the 4 leaf grimoire was out of stock

[11:45]
On Day 3 - Book of seals and 4 leaf were out of stock

[11:46]
But someone had brought 1 copy of book of light

And only Nat claims to have bought the item and I asked to see the shop after Nat had bought it to verify if she really had bought the item

So she is very likely telling the truth about buying it.
Also random but I've been gifted a few one-shot. Thank you, whoever you are... :catblush:
I got gifted a 1-shot too. Honestly, I'm planning on selling it. This peasant captain needs some money lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.