S

stealthblack

oda's message at end of the year should be more hype then this chapter, unless he plans to show a full rober vs wb combat chapter. yeah, no..
Post automatically merged:

I am really interested to know where the Lurking Legend will show-up tough he's likely going to appear after the alliance failed raid on Onigashima.

I think ''rox crew'' was the lurking legend, with kaidou and bm as survivors that made alliance and try to reunite the crew.

I have thought for a certain amount of time already about the possibility of Awakened Zoan users growing stronger under a full moon. We shall know if it's true or not soon.

oda's message at end of the year should be more hype then this chapter, unless he plans to show a full rober vs wb combat chapter. yeah, no..

I think ''rox crew'' was the lurking legend, with kaidou and bm as survivors that made alliance and try to reunite the crew.
Possible but the way this "Lurking Legend" was announced by the editors make it look like it's a character rather than a crew. I wouldn't be surprised if it's Shiki.

Worst

Custom title
I am really interested to know where and when the Lurking Legend will show-up tough he's likely going to appear after the alliance failed raid on Onigashima.
I'm hoping Shiki man even though I think he will be an ally at first cuz srsly it's BM and Kaido if he joins them it will make no sense maybe he will help the SHs taking down BM and Kaido from the shadows so after they lost their military power he can convince them to join him to kill the SHs and conquer the world....

looking forward to this chapter, I don't expect full on fights, we'll likely just get haki clashes

oden, inu and neko going off with roger for the last year of the roger pirates journey while izo looks after toki and the kids, whitebeard probably takes them back to wano

these next few weeks coming up though with break chapter break have me like

Worst

Custom title
I would laugh if flashback is over and we get back in present now when roger vs wb was starting.
Imagine if Oda takes a lot of heroin and when Roger and WB meet another flashback will start with Roger and WB remembering their fight during Rox's time we get that full panneled + return at the "present" flashback and a full panneled Roger vs WB fight all in one chapter
:cheers::suresure: