Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? the DF?

Why people act like it is some incredible discovery.

80% of the community knew after last chapter that her fruit will be related to something with Myhological Japanese Dog/Fox/Wolf creature. Or u mean something else I dont speak chinese.
yes, the incredible prediction was the one 5-6 years ago which stated Kaido is based on Mongol Kaidu and he will have a daughter and because the Mongol Kaidu also had a daughter named Khutlun who was an i credible warrior and undefeated :goyea:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
yes, the incredible prediction was the one 5-6 years ago which stated Kaido is based on Mongol Kaidu and he will have a daughter and because the Mongol Kaidu also had a daughter named Khutlun who was an i credible warrior and undefeated :goyea:
Long term prediction/theories all cool. But I'm tired of jerking off to every zoan fruit and people looking for hidden meaning in everything just to make side characters look more relevant even tho they wont be.

H

humanbeing

@humanbeing So what do you expect will become of the announcement that two yonko are going directly for Ancient weapons?

nothing? Like this will have gone nowhere? Oda just put it there for false hype?
that is just their dreams they announced as well that they are going to get the one piece as well , and it is usual that Luffy shatter the dreams and intentions of his opponents.
it happened again and again.
sure Poseidon will be a topic as well no doubt about but Shirahoshi is a person after all and friend of Luffy she might get captured but it cannot be really used as weapon properly if she doesn't want.
Pluton being a ship is the only ancient weapon that can be used by anyone and i bet there are restrictions as well and is the weapon Roger knew the location of it. that Shiki wanted Roger to tell him about it.

Most like this going to happen.
Oda decide to not make Yamato a tiger to get a Tiger vs Dragon battle like in the history/myth. He decide to make the Momotaro story with bringing up Momo back to let him fight together with the others.

Im sure Zoro take on King,with will give Marco the chance to fight Kaid above until.
Then Luffy+Marco+Yamato+Momo vs Kaido.
I can even see Hiyori using her power(if she has a df) to make Momo a adult(28years old) to fight Kaido too like a Gon move.

Momotaro story is most like going to happen.

Marco could going get massive good feats at the rooftop if he join the battle, probably Oda would give him adv CoA for hurting Kaido too.
So it's pretty much confirmed there'll be Tiger kill a Dragon in the end, if Oda using this much folklore.

H

humanbeing

I still think Marco is dying if he joins the rooftop, most likely when saving Momo, thus fullfilling the WB pirates unfinished promise to save Wano.
This also opens up the fruit for a certain Wing-man in this chapter:shakiously:
Marco will not die before he helps against BB as well, since he has a history with him as well.

Nah, Brook is inspired in Jack Skellington (Nightmare before Christmas), and he its not staying in thriller bark (Halloween town) with Cindry (Sally), like the film. Same with Chopper (Rudolph).

Oda is inspired by other tales references, but not in literal way
Yeah Ussop story is based on person who cried wolf. That person ended up being dead in the end. Ussop is not dead now.

Status
Not open for further replies.