Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree since there's no reason for them to go after him

with Kaido they can easily capture him and put him back in prison or even try to kill him and that's when he reveal the secret to save himself

Karibou storyline writes itself
You don't think Kaido is dying?

The moment I saw CP0 i was sure that Caribou is falling in their hands. There's no point in Kaido finding as he won't make it out of this arc alive, most likely.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda is basically trolling by not showing a glimpse of Marco v King, the only battle we're remotely interested in.
Was it confirmed they are fighting atm?

When King and Queen tried to tag on Marco they fought him together for a while and King disappeared out of nowhere and Sanji came in to take Queen.

I will laugh my ass off if Marco is dealing with Peros and fodders and King just disappeared.

This is why rooftop feats shouldn't be used much when Oda kept grouping SN trio together with luffy as strongest to fight kaido 1v1 & excite him
Also says this
  • Yamato doing better than any SN and YC vs Yonko bar Luffy.
So we should discard the supernovas feats on the Roof but accept Yamato for holding off a non serious Kaido as better feat than what Zoro and the rest did:giogio:

At best, I think Zoro will be at 70% from like the 20% he is at right now. And that’s still counted as Super regeneration
i can agree with that, 70% seems like a respectable fighting condition, without being too greedy.
but i believe the judge of that would be the extent of luffy's recovery.
zoro and luffy should come back with comparable physical conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.