Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the wings of the Pirate King matter, current structure of the crew wise we already acknowledged that Zoro and Sanji were the most prominent members, I wonder if Robin considers the matter as more broad and picks any single of them that way however. Any single SH.

But now with even this...first smiles, then this items eating smiles...too much for me to take any hype for Vegapunk now
Oh did you not notice Tama’s teapot?

Oda revealed in a recent SBS that Tama’s teapot is also an object that ate a Racoon dog devil fruit

Yes, a random unexplained item in Wano already did the Vegapunk technology thing

So I think it’s safe to say that maybe Objects could already eat Devil fruits naturally to some extent and Vegapunk simply discovered how they already do that… It wasn’t that Vegapunk invented it and there was no way of it happening naturally outside of his specific science

Momotaro and his guards for example in this chapter.
Momotaro and his guards represent the alliance he formed against the beast pirates. Marco is one of the main pillars of that alliance because he's a former WB first division commander. He's not a ST nor a Samurai.

Momotaro and his guards fought demons (plural), not one demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.