Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
franky vs sasaki? page one & ulti vs name & usopp? tbh only sanji vs queen & jinbe vs who's who had some sort of buildup. bm happened to capture a strawhat so she tried to get robin to surrender. yall reaching with this build up narrative.
You should reread a few chapters man,
A straw hat fight either needs "a build-up, link, or both."

- BM vs Robin: Black Maria's priority was to capture Robin. Kaido gave her a mission to capture Robin to use her to read the poneglyphes. She even captured Sanji to use him as bait for Robin. So, please go and read that chapter again before because you are wrong.

- Ulti and Page One vs Nami and Usopp: Ulti and Page One vs Nami and Usopp had an insane build-up. They chased them/ fought for so many chapters. Oda dedicated a lot of panels for those two fights. And Page One vs Usopp is not even done yet.

- Jinbei vs WW: I don't even need to explain this one. It's pretty obvious.

- Sanji vs Queen: I don't need to explain this one either.

- Franky vs Sasaki: There is a theory that Sasaki might be Kokoro's son. The fight isn't over so it may still be true.

- King vs Marco:
-
These two were meant to fight each other the moment Marco knocked down Big Mom's ship and repeated King's "feat''
- Both can fly and have talons.
- Wildfire vs Phoenix fire.
- A doctor who loves to heal people vs a torture-loving man.
- YC1 vs YC1.

Zoro vs King??? Nothing except that King is has a sword that used only once.

Zoro vs Kaido: an insane amount of build-up, link, connections, and whatever you want to name it.

i'm so fucking glad that zoro still retains his individuality, just being a part of the straw hats has already damaged his rightful portrayal on many occasions.

he's a nakama that's all, the last thing i want him to be is a tool for someone's success.

Status
Not open for further replies.