Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
People are basing themselves from a piece of the creature's lore, wich is silly imo since
-Kaido is also supposed to be a guardian deity and is actually the opposite
-Marco doesnt need to die for his fire to appear
-Catarina isnt hundreds of years old
-I never heard about the Buddah sending shockwaves
:kayneshrug:
Which is cool and all, but Oda draws influences from other stories, he doesn’t outright copy them…we’ve got plenty of inflexible autistic folks here who think the author cannot deviate from someone else’s source material, but if they really feel that way, they should go read those tales and leave OP to those of us who can accept something new.

Wano will be free and open after this arc with Momo as shogun/whichever Scabbards survive as his retainers, but it’s not like they’ll constantly have to fight to protect their nation, that’s the entire meaning of this arc and a long-mentioned plot point. Y’all want this to be something it isn’t, which doesn’t make it any more real than it is in your head.

He’s certainly traveled with them longer…plus, we’d have a real Kozuki as well as one of their retainers like Whitebeard AND Roger had. There’s no way Yamato DOESN’T work for the main crew, and yet, here I am explaining the fundamentals of OP to people who claim to understand them better than I do :lusalty:
I’m convinced next strawhats are Tama Momo and Yamato, with Law traveling as the Ally (like Oden was to Roger) rather than a crewmember.

That much clout given to a girl in a battle arc has to reap some rewards for her character. And momo/Yamato is self explanatory. Anyone with half a brain knows those two are joining.

Also lmao at the Carrot bait and switch. Fuck Carrot yu herddd

He just needs to find something, not to beat someone. There’s no strength needed for that. One Piece = All Blue?! Thats just a theory and not a good one in my opinion
Dude , ıf they destroy red line and calm belt all sea will mix at some point . This is the last thing. Not to find , destroy fishman island and red line . Did you see anybody that see all blue during serie ? the most special dream belong the sanji . at barathie , luffy and sanji share dream and barathie was kinda sharing dreams and its importance arc. Sanji just was recruited like that.

Which is cool and all, but Oda draws influences from other stories, he doesn’t outright copy them…we’ve got plenty of inflexible autistic folks here who think the author cannot deviate from someone else’s source material, but if they really feel that way, they should go read those tales and leave OP to those of us who can accept something new.
This is also why i like One piece, the references from other tales/story actually sparks my curiousity to learn from the source, thus allows me to always learn something new.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Skypiea to be more precise.
:josad:
You’re absolutely right, and it just makes me more upset :christunate:
I’m convinced next strawhats are Tama Momo and Yamato, with Law traveling as the Ally (like Oden was to Roger) rather than a crewmember.

That much clout given to a girl in a battle arc has to reap some rewards for her character. And momo/Yamato is self explanatory. Anyone with half a brain knows those two are joining.

Also lmao at the Carrot bait and switch. Fuck Carrot yu herddd
I always like to extend this to the Carrot collective (save the handful of lunatics who I despise), but she could still easily join the crew…alongside Yamato, who will absolutely become a member no matter what. The latter is inevitable, the former is just an uninspiring bonus at this point.

The tiger wins against the dragon though
Nope, see below. It's the Momotaro tale where the Monkey, Pheasant, Dog and Momo *defeat* the Oni.

With neither able to conquer the other, these kingly beasts represent a balance of power, "hard" and "soft" styles coming together to form a harmony between Yin and Yang. They can also be seen as the Dragon representing Spirit/Heaven, and the Tiger representing Matter/Earth. This is why you see lots of Dragon/Tiger tattoos. They're as Eastern as Yin and Yang. Bonus points if they're in the same picture as a Yin and Yang (which isn't Buddhist, per se, but Taoist).

Nope, see below. It's the Momotaro tale where the Monkey, Pheasant, Dog and Momo *defeat* the Oni.

With neither able to conquer the other, these kingly beasts represent a balance of power, "hard" and "soft" styles coming together to form a harmony between Yin and Yang. They can also be seen as the Dragon representing Spirit/Heaven, and the Tiger representing Matter/Earth. This is why you see lots of Dragon/Tiger tattoos. They're as Eastern as Yin and Yang. Bonus points if they're in the same picture as a Yin and Yang (which isn't Buddhist, per se, but Taoist).
So Momo, Luffy, Marco and Yamato vs Kaido.

The chapter seems to be fire.

Oda hit guilty conscience and finally redeeming himself.
Not only that:

1) He dealt with Sanji hatred and redeemed him
2) Robin and Brook greatness
3) Caribou, a character far superior than Tama, is back in action. Hyped.
4) Yamato's DF reveal and how the myth is also connected with Wano (possibly Yamato stays in Wano). Expect Carrot fans to come out of their holes again.
5) Poor Momo escaped from Kaido by a hair's breadth, now he has to carry Luffy up there again. Oda is putting him under so much pressure that if he grew up to be a strong dude, he will have balls of steel.
6) Early spoilers just hit different, dont they?

Oda making Sanji Great Again :stealthblack:

Status
Not open for further replies.