Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- The illusions Robin and Brook see are of people they miss. In Robin's case wee the back of a giant and a white haired woman. But not their faces In Brook's it is many people from his crew from the back, but also unknown people wearing odd armor. No faces again. Brook is unable to attack any of them, but Robin dispels the illusion by attacking her loved ones which in return defeats Black Maria's suboridinates.

Man that's fucked up from Black Maria's part :josad:
Let’s be honest… that’s actually cool tho.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Even if he comes up with the new gear it will be combined with Haki because Haki is everything currently:ihaha:

Someone needs to protect Wano.

Who will do it? Disabled Cat or Dog?
Wano will be free and open after this arc with Momo as shogun/whichever Scabbards survive as his retainers, but it’s not like they’ll constantly have to fight to protect their nation, that’s the entire meaning of this arc and a long-mentioned plot point. Y’all want this to be something it isn’t, which doesn’t make it any more real than it is in your head.
If Yamato joins then Momo should already be a strawhat
He’s certainly traveled with them longer…plus, we’d have a real Kozuki as well as one of their retainers like Whitebeard AND Roger had. There’s no way Yamato DOESN’T work for the main crew, and yet, here I am explaining the fundamentals of OP to people who claim to understand them better than I do :lusalty:

Again, what about these spoilers makes you think that? Or is this just default every time Yamato’s mentioned and you start foaming at the mouth with rage? It’s fine if you don’t like her, but if you don’t actually have a substantial argument against her - and believe me, I’ve been talking about this subject for a year; NOBODY has one so far - then it’s just your personal feelings, which Oda has made clear time and again he couldn’t care less about.
People are basing themselves from a piece of the creature's lore, wich is silly imo since
-Kaido is also supposed to be a guardian deity and is actually the opposite
-Marco doesnt need to die for his fire to appear
-Catarina isnt hundreds of years old
-I never heard about the Buddah sending shockwaves
:kayneshrug:

Good thing Oda sensei consistently portrayed Luffy and Zoro close in power since the times of Whisky Peak complexively. And even if Luffy is revealed as Joy Boy's descendant as Nika God, the Grandmaster is likely becoming the World's Strongest as Ryuma once probably was. That's his child desire he probably never laid aside I suppose. The new Sword God, Strongest Warrior Soul carrier.
that'll be for the best, because if the crew members started to act as mere tools for luffy to achieve his dream, it's just gonna be another Ace situation, when he abandoned his ambitions to make whitebeard the king of the pirates, something i didn't appreciate tbh.

i don't have a problem with the crew sacrificing their lives for the captain or other crew members, but if zoro started to view his childhood dream as a means to help luffy become the PK that would be very disappointing, same thing for the rest of the crew.

Oda slapping the whole fanbase with this chapter lmao.
He is directly speaking to Sanji haters towards Robin and not only that also debunked this Zoro slays Kaido nonsense with Yamato devil fruit which I also called to be some kind of wolf.
The Tale of Momotaro theory gains more strength as every chapter goes by.

Oda slapping the whole fanbase with this chapter lmao.
He is directly speaking to Sanji haters towards Robin and not only that also debunked this Zoro slays Kaido nonsense with Yamato devil fruit which I also called to be some kind of wolf.
The Tale of Momotaro theory gains more strength as every chapter goes by.
Lmao what? What does a wolf have to do with ZKK

I will tell you something,
Sanji is a neutral character for me, I don’t like him and I don’t hate him. Of course sometimes I’m trolling Sanji but that’s just for fun. I’m happy for some Sanji fans when he gets some good moments BUT there’s one thing I can’t accept... this Zoro = Sanji bullshit. You all know that’s not true. Zoro and Sanji are different characters with different purposes. Sanji will never be strong as Zoro. Zoro will reach the top of the world, his dream is to become the strongest swordsman. You guys try to create a Zoro 2.0.
Accept Sanji as he is and enjoy the story
Daily Reminder : All Blue = One Piece . Top of the dream. He needs to be one of the strongest man to achieve this dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.